39 (ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ)

Joon is so fucking adorable 😔 how can someone possibly not be in love with him?

I mean 😩

STREAM PERSONA

This chapter is surely not gonna be something that y'all were expecting or have been anticipating for.

Warning ⚠️ : this chapter consists of things that are fictional/unreal in nature, it wasn't written in order to TRIGGERR anyone, but if you're triggered then the author doesn't give a fuck. A little amount of Sexual intercourse, that might not be including sex, but other oral activities. Possible spelling and grammatical errors.

You may proceed

_______________

"Fucking shit!"

Jeongguk was drunk and whatever shit he was wrapping himself up into would be a huge topic to regret the next morning. Taehyung wanted to stop him, hell he even slapped him across the face to knock him some logic and rationalism but Jeongguk fucking moaned and called him daddy.

Taehyung didn't know what was going on, Jeongguk tied him up against the bed and left him with his hardened cock, cursing and yelling on how fucking stupid he was to go soft on his roommate. The younger had disappeared inside the restroom long ago, not practically that long, but it was enough to make the older squirm around in annoyance, crying for his arousal to fucking disappear because it was painful.

"Jeon fucking jeongguk, I swear to Christ if you do- holy mother of Ariana Grande, what the fuck are you wearing?", Jeongguk stepped out of the rest room wearing bunny ears, and pink lingerie, he was wearing a cute smile until he heard Taehyung go off, he looked down and pouted feeling himself tear up, "Do I not look pretty?"

He looked stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, hot and fucking sexy, but Taehyung couldn't fucking tell him that because he was busy imagining things that were unpredictable by the younger.

Jeongguk instantly pulled himself up and started giggling, these mood swings were literally something Taehyung hadn't signed up for.

You're getting raped today Taehyung, brace the remaining amount of dignity you're left with and mourn later on how you wished Jeongguk wasn't drunk.

Taehyung just continued staring at the younger with hooded eyes as he slowly walked towards him, while muttering something. His tattoos looked more prominent with the amount of clothing he was wearing, if it weren't for his cute face and slim waist the older would've mistaken him as a dominant top considering the amount of muscles he had. His abs were on point, and oh la la his biceps and chest looked huge. No, his chest can't be mistaken for tiddies, it ain't that huge, it's muscular in a masculine way.