chapter twenty-three

Start from the beginning

Chaeyoung licked her lips as Jennie undid the final button and shrugged her shoulders so the garment fell to the floor behind her. The brunette ran her own hands down her sides and to the top of her jeans. She pulled at the string to undo it and placed two fingers at the button, popping it in one fluid motion before slowly lowering her zipper. She grabbed the fabric either side of her hips and just held it for a moment.

"Jennie!" Chaeyoung whined when she saw a still in her movements, "Keep going!"

Jennie smiled a sultry half-smile in response and started dragging the material down her legs until she was left in just her underwear.

"You look so good..." Chaeyoung said, looking her up and down, "Bra next."

"Oh, I'm taking requests now, am I?" Jennie smirked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yep. Audience participation. Makes for a much livelier show."

Jennie smirked again and undid the clasp of her bra, letting the fabric just hang there for a minute as she heard Chaeyoung gasp a little in anticipation. She pulled back the material and let it fall down her arms until she was completely topless. Chaeyoung bit her lip in excitement as her girlfriend's breasts came into view and she couldn't just lie there any longer. She jumped up and kneeled in front of the brunette.

"I'm gonna get rid of these obstructive panties, okay?" she asked, looking up.

"Most definitely okay with me," Jennie nodded down at her.

She could feel her arousal swiftly pooling below her stomach and had to resist squeezing her legs together to give herself some relief. To her surprise, it wasn't the blonde's fingers that grabbed onto the fabric of her panties, but her teeth, before she yanked them down to Jennie's knees. The brunette shook them down to her ankles and stepped out of them before pulling Chaeyoung up into a kiss.

"Far...too...many...clothes," she said between kisses and went about pulling off the blonde's t-shirt.

Chaeyoung lifted her arms up to aid in the divesting of her top and found it quickly pulled over her head, before nimble fingers were working on the hook of her bra, which was on the floor just moments later. She felt her jeans pool around her ankles and stepped out of them, marvelling at how fast Jennie seemed to be able to get her undressed, especially considering the only break they'd had in their kiss was for a micro-second when her t-shirt was coming off.

Jennie started walking them back towards the bed. Chaeyoung let herself fall back onto it and the brunette took the opportunity to pull the blonde's panties down her legs, before throwing them over her shoulder and lying down on top of her girlfriend, sighing at the contact. She cupped the smaller girl's cheeks and leaned down to resume their kiss as they both began moving against each other.

Chaeyoung brought her hands between their bodies so she could massage the brunette's breasts, pinching her nipples occasionally as the kiss got more and more heated. Their legs naturally entangled themselves in each other, rubbing wet centres against thighs to get some friction. In their ministrations, neither noticed that they had moved more on their sides, with Chaeyoung half-on-top. As the blonde felt both of them get more and more aroused, she pulled away from the kiss.

"Can we try something?" she asked, then went back for another kiss.

"You going kinky on me?" Jennie replied, their lips meeting again.

"No, no..."

"I'll do whatever you want, love," Jennie said with a smirk, "Unless it involves whips. I might have to think about that for a little while."

"No whips. Just you and me," Chaeyoung replied with a shy smile.

"You and me sounds good. What'd you wanna do?"