chapter eighteen

Începe de la început

"P-please, Chaeyoung," the brunette rasped out.

Chaeyoung reluctantly left her girlfriend's breasts until she moved slightly lower and smelled the aroma of the brunette's arousal. She quickly shuffled down and settled between Jennie's thighs so she could inhale deeply, and felt herself get light-headed.

"Jennie, you smell soo good," she gushed, opening the brunette's thighs more so she could get a proper look at her centre, "Oh wow. You're all wet...Mmhh, I can see your clit, it's like peeking out at me. 'Touch me, Rosie', that's what it's saying, no, 'lick me, Rosie', that's it, very specific that little bundles of nerves and ooh it's all red and throbbing and hey! Did I do that? I hope it was me, there's no one else here...did I mention you smell good? Really good, like better than anyth-"

"Chaeyoung, baby, really not the time for babble," Jennie squirmed, feeling her lover's hot breath on her center and blushing from the comments involved in said babble.

"Oh right," Chaeyoung nodded, still spellbound by the sight in front of her, "You're just so beautiful. So I'm gonna taste you now, okay? Wow I'm about to go down on my girlfriend. I'm so excited. This felt so good when you did it so I hope it feels good for-"

Any other speech was muffled as Jennie took the initiative, not being able to hold on any longer, she put her legs over the redhead's shoulders and crossed her ankles around her neck, pulling her into her own center. Having been teased into a point of utter frustration, the contact made her cry out.

"Ugh, yes! oh yes!"

It took Chaeyoung a moment to realize that she had been pushed into the warm cocoon that her face was currently nestled in, but once she did she eagerly began lapping at the juices, needing more the moment the sweet taste hit her tongue.

She wanted to verbalize quite how much she was enjoying this to the brunette but decided she had spoken more than enough before Jennie had quickened the process, which was extremely grateful for, she knew she could've gotten stuck on a never-ending loop of babble just talking about her girlfriend's sex.

She gathered all the juice she could find, then moved lower and tried to still her tongue as best she could before she plunged it inside.

"Ohhh! Just like that, Rosie!"

She thrust her tongue in and out, reaching for the same soft spongy place she had managed to get to the night before with her fingers and gave herself a metaphorical pat on the back when she felt Jennie cry out, knowing she'd made her aim.

"RIGHT THERE! Oh, god, right there!"

She buried her head in deeper, trying to give Jennie some friction on her clit as well, but not wanting to abandon the steady thrusting rhythm she had established, feeling that the brunette was enjoying it immensely and quite frankly, she was loving the intimate way she got to be inside her girlfriend, different to how her fingers felt when they had been inside, and from the treatment she'd gotten the night before, she knew it felt different to be on the receiving end too. Softer and more personal almost.

No...doesn't matter how we make love to each other, it's personal and just for us. This is just another of many variations we can try. And I think I'm thinking too much. Brain, send the memo, thoughts are to stop, all efforts to be concentrated solely on pleasing writhing girl beneath you.

Her brain dutifully communicated this and Chaeyoung lost herself again in the taste and smell that was surrounding her, now using her nose to hit against her girlfriend's clit on each stroke. After a few minutes she felt the legs on her shoulders stretch out, the muscles growing taut and knew her lover was nearing the edge. Jennie confirmed this a second later.

"So close, Rosie, so close."

The blonde redoubled her efforts, moving faster and harder as Jennie started bucking against her.

"Oh Chaeyoung. Oh god, yes. Oh Chaeyoung, Oh! ROSIE!"

Jennie held Chaeyoung's head to her as she felt the orgasm tumble through her, fast and hard and accompanied by a series of aftershocks that continued as the taller girl kept up her ministrations, easing off gradually until they were both completely still.

"Um...baby?" Chaeyoung asked, still muffled, as Jennie hadn't let go of her head.

"Hmmm? Oh. Oh!" Jennie replied, realizing what she was doing and letting go, smiling sheepishly, "Sorry. Guess I like you down there."

"I like being down there," Chaeyoung sat back and smiled smugly.

"You're not gonna start babbling about it again, are you? 'Cause I was thoroughly embarrassed the first time."

"Hey!" Chaeyoung retorted in mock-indignation, shifting so she could lie next to the brunette, "You weren't complaining a second ago."

"I think the fact that I'm all over your face right now can attest to that fact," Jennie replied jokingly, her post-orgasm bliss cutting out any censorship button she may have had.

"Oh," Chaeyoung said, bringing her hand up to wipe around her mouth and chin, "I really liked doing that."

"Felt incredible. You have a very talented tongue, Ms. Park Chaeyoung. And what a way to wake up. What time is it anyway?"

Chaeyoung looked over the shorter girl's shoulder at the clock on her wall.

"9:30am. It was past three before we went to sleep."

"You checked the time?"

"I stayed up watching you for a while. May have glanced casually to the clock in the process. Oh, hey, not in a weird stalkery way watching you, just 'cause you looked so beautiful sleeping in the moonlight. And I was kinda buzzing, you know?"

"Yea, I know exactly what you mean. So what's our plan for today?"

"Uh, I was thinking pretty much exactly this. Is that a problem?" Chaeyoung giggled.

"Definitely not," Jennie said and leaned over for a kiss.

Chaeyoung pulled away a minute later with a happy smile on her face. She sat up and swung off the bed.

"We should get some food. Energy for our efforts and all," she smirked.

Jennie propped herself up on one elbow, the blanket covering only her lower half as she watched the blonde get a fresh pair of panties from her drawer and slip them on. Chaeyoung looked over and saw the brunette's exposed breasts peeking out, feeling another wave of desire.

"You know, I think I'm gonna have a shower first instead," she said and walked out the door.

Jennie stayed there, surprised for a moment until Chaeyoung put her head back around the door, smiling.

"Aren't you coming?"