chapter sixteen

Începe de la început

Jennie pulled back from the kiss when she felt the shaking hands on her back.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a loving tone.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous. But I definitely want to do this."

"I'd be thinking you did this all the time if you weren't nervous. I'm nervous too," Jennie replied gently.

"We can be nervous together?"

"We can be everything together."

Chaeyoung smiled, grateful she wasn't the only one who was anxious. They both met in a kiss again and the redhead found her hands had stopped shaking a little and she was able to release the hook on Jennie's bra. She held it in place for a minute, pulling back from the kiss.

"Can we sit? Or, um, lie down?"

Jennie nodded and began to walk backwards, the hold Chaeyoung had on her bra getting lost in the process, and her bra slipped off her shoulders and to the floor. Even with her own confidence and trust she had in her girlfriend, she still automatically brought her arms up to cover her exposed chest.

"No, please," Chaeyoung said, in awe of the brief glimpse she had gotten, "You're breathtaking."

She walked towards the brunette and then continued walking them both backwards until the back of Jennie's knees hit against the bed and she sat down, letting her arms fall to her side in the process. Chaeyoung, wanting to ease any uncomfortable feelings her girl might have, unhooked her own bra and dropped it to the ground.

Jennie's jaw literally dropped and her eyes widened as she took in the pert breasts and nipples of her girlfriend, already standing at attention from the slight chill in the room.

"I thought I was the breast girl here," Chaeyoung said with a smile, surprised at the brunette's reaction.

"You can be a Jennie-breast girl," Jennie replied absently, still staring, "I can be a Chaeyoung-breast girl and we can have a very boob-inclusive relationship."

Chaeyoung sat down in Jennie's lap in response, her legs wrapping around the girl's back, the brunette's hands coming out to cup her ass, supporting the position.

Chaeyoung moaned and Jennie let out a soft gasp as their breasts came into contact with each other. The older girl fell backwards onto the bed, cupping the back of Chaeyoung's head and bringing her for a steamy kiss as the blonde started moving up and down, both moaning into the kiss as their nipples touched.

Chaeyoung left Jennie's lips to start trailing kisses down her neck, stopping to suck and nip at her pulsepoint. Jennie ran her hands up and down the smaller girl's back as Chaeyoung moved to her girlfriend's collarbone and down the valley between her breasts.

She raised her head and took in the sight of the brunette's flushed chest, her breasts heaving slightly and her nipples already hard, just begging to be touched. She decided she couldn't wait any longer and wrapped her lips around the taut peak, sucking on it.

"Oh...Oh...Chaeyoung, that feels so good!"

Chaeyoung was delighted that she was doing something right, that Jennie seemed to be enjoying herself. As soon as she'd told the brunette she'd wanted to make love, the other worries, that she wouldn't be good enough, that she wouldn't know what to do came rushing back. But right now, the exquisite feeling of Jennie's nipple in her mouth and the verbal confirmations of pleasure from above were all she could think about.

Jennie thought her body was going to spontaneously combust at the bliss she felt go through her when Chaeyoung started sucking on her nipple. She had never felt anything like it before and couldn't wait to give the same treatment to her girlfriend. But as good as the breast currently being adored by Chaeyoung's mouth felt, her other breast was missing some attention, any attention.