22

Marlowe:

THREE MONTHS LATER:

My life here in California is a little close to perfect. Now I know what you are thinking... 'She moved away from Billy because she lied to him.' Now, granted that's something I would do, but no, you are mistaken. I'm staying with my uncle for a few weeks, I'm going back for Christmas. My family celebrates with everyone, all my friends, my parents' friends, the whole family. So my Uncle will be coming back with me. I go upstairs to my room at his house to read. A new book from the store, I got yesterday. 'The Handmaid's Tale' by Margaret Atwood. I can't wait until I go back home with all this knowledge about California, all these things to tell Nancy, Steve, and Billy. I wonder what Billy is up to, I haven't heard from him since I left for California.

"Hey, Mari, would you like to help me pack for the trip?" I growl under my breath as I wish I could keep reading Atwood.

"Sure, be right down." I trudge downstairs to help Uncle Freddy pack for Hawkins. He's very picky about packing, he's picky in the way that he'll only let me pack for him if I'm around. Because I'm really neat, I love packing for things.

"Now how cold will it be while we are there?"

"Mid 20's to 30s."

"Really, after all this time, I have to go into that weather?"

"It's Indiana, what do you expect?" I half-heartedly laugh.

"Well, it definitely won't beat Cali in the winter." I nod in response with him and we joke about a few more things. I'm sure going to miss all this one-on-one time with him. My mother and father never let me spend a lot of time with him. We never came here for the summer or have a holiday dinner with any other family member out of state. It was always stay in little ol' Hawkins Indiana where the 80's never stop. But even with all the fun we had, I can't wait to see the people I've missed more than anything. No one-on-one thing could make me miss them less. Even Billy hard headed Hargrove.

-------------------------

"I'm so glad you had fun in California but more glad that you found your way back."

"Me too. I'm surprised Uncle Freddy let us come back two days early."

"Yeah, so we can do this." Billy wraps his arms around my small body and kisses my neck. I giggle into his ear as he pushes me up against the wall of my bedroom.

"I've missed this Billy." He keeps kissing me on my neck.

He comes up from my sweaty skin to say, "Shhh, we don't have time to chit chat about all the times you thought about me inside you, Harrington and Wheeler will be here any minute." He moves down to my breasts, kissing one and groping the other, hard. I'm sure I'll have bruises up until New Year's Day. I miss his touch so much. He presses himself against me and I can feel his member growing harder and harder. "Baby, your tan lines are smokin' hot."

"I thought we didn't have time to talk."

"We don't but-"

"Then hurry up, get this sundress off of me and put yourself inside me, now!" He smirks and gives me the most seducing look.

"So demanding, don't have to tell me twice." He smiles against my lips. Billy picks me up bridal style and throws me onto the bed, we both take our clothes off separately, he then piles himself on top of me and the deep sexual sensation of himself shoving his bottom half inside me makes me moan so hard. I love the way he makes me feel. He shoves deeper almost making me scream louder than ever. His lips find mine and kiss me like a passionate fire. It was hard as he asks permission to enter with his tongue by swiping my bottom lip. I accept quickly because I miss the taste of his mouth that was taken over by cigarettes. I never want to smoke and I will never need to as long as Billy is with me because his smell and taste is enough. I feel myself getting wet real quick.

"Baby, I'm getting wet." Really wet. I'm sure he can feel my wetness and is really enjoying it.

"Yes, yes you are," I tell him to keep going. He stops.

"What are you doing?" I pant.

"Get on top of me, I wanna see you bounce up and down." I do as I'm told and we switch roles. I grasp him in my hand and place myself on top of him. He's so hard against me. I slapped hard on him and he grabs my breasts, pinching my nipples. It feels so good.

"God, baby, you feel so good inside me." I moan his name.

"Come for me baby, I'm so hard for you, come for me." I bounce up and down on him harder and faster until I release everything I have to Billy.

"Ahhhh."

"That was great, just like old times babe." His smile finds my lips again with a much more meaningful, tender kiss.

"I love you," I say in between kisses.

"I love you too, and I missed you, your lips, your body, all of you. It's been a long three months." I nod along.

"I'm so happy to be back."

"MAD, you up there? It would be nice if we could see you before the summer cause you know, you're too busy lovin' your boy toy." I hear Nancy say.

"Yeah, we'll be down in a minute..." I kiss Billy. "Or two..." He kisses back. "Or three." He runs his hands through my hair.

"Okay, but if your-" Nancy barges into my room, then covers her eyes, screaming.

"Get the hell out." We say in unison.

And then we keep fucking as nothing else happened. I make Billy cum so much that I'm not hungry by the time I finish him.