26

Billy:

We've been back in California for three days now and it couldn't be better. We have a bed, a full beautiful living room with amazing lighting, a kitchen to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for my beautiful girlfriend, a wonderful bedroom, a shower, everything is perfect. I have every opportunity to fuck Marlowe in every way possible. I like that idea.

"Do you know the one thing that I like about this place?" Marlowe asks when stepping out of the shower in a towel wrapped around her hair and body.

"There's plenty of things to like about this place, how could you name just one?" I reply, laying back on the bed, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Do you see a phone around here?"

"No."

"See, that's what I like, no one to call us and track us down!" She squeals. "It's just the two of us, here, alone." She creeps up to the bed and crawls on top of me.

"I just can't believe it, it's just too good to be true." She takes that as her opportunity to run herself all over me.

"Oh believe it baby, this is all ours. Forever." She takes my hand from my side and places it between her legs. I flip her onto her back so fast she moans out a hard breath. I tease her a little by just running my thumb over her cl*t, using my other hand to grope her right breast. She moans more and more.

"Does that feel good baby?" I say seductively.

"Yes. So good." She moans again.

"Do you want me to go further?" I say with a smile.

"Yes. Stop. Teasing. Me." She says in between breaths.

"Okay, baby, but let me do this first." Marlowe bucks her hips up as I stick a finger inside of her. I pull the finger in and out of her taking micro breaks to hear her moan or to keep going.

"Wait, wait, stop." Marlowe swiftly turns me over to my back so she is on top of me.

"What baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," She smiles. "It just seems like you're always the to make me feel good, why can't I make you feel the same?"

"I never said that you couldn't return the favor, I just thought with me in control, you liked it more." I sit up. She starts to twirl her hair and looks all innocent.

"Oh, believe me darlin' I do, but can't I go down on you instead?" She pouts. I pull on her lip so she shows me her teeth. I inch up and bite that tasty lip of hers. She moans. I can feel myself growing bigger, making my underwear tighter.

"I live for you to fuck me."

"Good, now let me show you what I can do." She smirks. Marlowe slides my underwear off. Then, she takes a hair tie off of the bedside table and pulls her hair into a ponytail.

"Why'd you put your hair up, it's sexy when it's down." I groan.

"Because, baby, things are about to get... messy." She giggles like a schoolgirl. I watch her become so lustful. She takes her tongue and licks my neck all the way down to my navel. My hands go through her hair, then wrap around her neck. When I close my eyes she quickly wraps herself around me.

"How does it feel baby?"

"Sooo good. Mmmm, you're so damn big baby." She bounces up and down on me and God it feels disgustingly wonderful.

"I want you to slam into me Billy." I comply with her demand and go so hard into her multiply times and she screams in pleasure. "Fuck baby." Hearing her say nasty words gets me rock hard.

"God, Billy, you're so big and hard and strong." She bites that lip of hers. It's a sight to see. She continues to bounce on my dick, becoming so wet, I can hear her juices that are surrounding me.

"Fuck." I moan loudly.

"Yeah? Say it again." She rides me faster.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, baby you're so wet." I say. She makes want to say and do crazy things to her. I lift myself up so our chests are touching. Marlowe moves her hips round and round, humping my member that's inside her, getting ready cum. I lay myself back down to close my eyes. And when I open them, she has her hands pushing her breasts together. I push her down on me so she's laying on my chest. I grab her ass as she's still on me. She screams again as I slap her. "Keep going baby, ride that dick, ride that good, big cock." She smiles when she looks up at me.

"I'm gonna cum Billy, I'm almost ready to burst."

"Don't baby, keep your sweet, tasty cum inside." I demand.

"Why?" She whines.

"Just wait, I have something planned. You make me feel so good, just do exactly as I say." She nods her head in return. "I want you to blow me baby." I command.

"I love it when you tell me what to do." She gets off of me and sits on her knees, next to the bed. I get up and stand in front of her. I want her to taste every drop of something that she does to me.

"Place your hands on your lap." She does as she's told, "Good girl," I tell her, "Now, take my big cock in your mouth and make me shoot into you." She nods with lustful eyes and a ready mouth. Fuck. I love how she's always ready for this dick.