11

We hurry up and undress in the back of the Camaro. My breath heavy and it just keeps getting worse when Billy holds me tight by the hips. He kisses me harshly and slowly, forcing his tongue down my throat. As we wrap ourselves in each other I moan out his name, wanting him to be inside me. He runs his hands all in my hair and then slowly runs down to my spot and rubs vigorously. I am slowly becoming breathless as he flips me under him and keeps his hand in the same spot, still rubbing. I feel myself getting hot. Hot down there and hot for Billy. He rubs faster, still kissing me but softer and more sweetly. "I love you M.D." He says into my ear. His breath smelling like oranges and cigarettes. He smiles. Getting off of me, I look at him like he's crazy.

"I love you too, but what are you doing?" I sit up.

"Wouldn't want you to get in trouble now, would we?" He stares into my eyes with intense, burning heat. Then flashes a normal Billy Hargrove smile.

"Fuck going back to school, fuck my parents, they aren't even home. Now, Billy, please. I want to lay back here and have amazing sex. And if you think about it, this is all your fault." I say snarky.

"Why?" He says, cocking his head to the left, still staring at me, he slowly creeps up my right leg with his hand to my inner thigh. Making me shaky... uncontrollably shaky.

"You stole my virginity," I said cocking my head in the same direction. I am also trying to hold back from moaning loudly. For him. Only for him.

"Hell, I didn't steal it. You let me take it willingly. Baby, please, stop trying to put this all on me." He laughs at the end and places his hand on my cheek.

"Okay, so if anything can we just agree on one thing... that it was a mutual decision?"

"There are a million things in the world that we could agree on, and you choose that?" He raises his voice in a joking matter. I giggle at him and he closes the space in between us both. I smell his cologne, and it's strong as hell. I love the way he smells but damn.

God, he smells so good.

.....................................

I walk into my room that night and try to read a book. 'Misery' by Stephen King is a great read. I just started it last night. It is for sure something that'll be up for an award soon. I was thinking of the time spent in the car with Billy. The heat comes back and I put the book down. It won't stop so I "check it out", sticking a finger down there and doing what Billy did to me. Only I rub harshly. I picture Billy on top of me and I moan silently, mouthing his name. I live for his touch more than ever. Especially when he's not actually with me. I can feel his hands on me and his breath is clear and strong. The fantasizing is really getting me turned on. Man! It's never the book! Why is it never the book?

"Marlowe, honey, we're home. Are you here?" My dad enters the house. SHIT. I quickly button and zip up my jeans and end up downstairs before I know. Possibly tripping over my own feet and I was too caught up in not getting caught to notice.

"There you are Marlowe bug." My mom pinches my cheek and puts her purse on the counter by the coffee maker. "So how are you? Ooh, and how's Billy doing?"

"I'm great, he's great, we are great." I feel my mom use her mom instincts and senses to see if I'm hiding anything and she backs off immediately probably remembering that I don't like it when she does that. "I'm going to head up to bed if you don't mind. I didn't make dinner yet, you might have to do that yourselves." I run up the stairs and go to bed. Hoping I'll dream of my sexy lover, or better yet, he'll sneak into the house late tonight and sleep with me. As I think about it for a moment. I think that it might just happen.

As I wait and wait for him, I slowly drift off to sleep. I feel like I can spend seven or eight hours without him. But I know that I may fold.

There's a strong odor coming from the middle of the living room. There's the couch, two chairs, and the coffee table. Magazines spread across the table with various faces on them. The odor gets stronger and the blackness quickly sets in.

"Marlowe, is that you?" The voice sounds familiar and friendly. It feels cold and the air is two dimensional. The voice echoes and I recognize it.

"Barb?" A hand reaches out. I grab it.

An eerie sound rumbles from underneath, a screech and four scratches on the wall.

Help.