31

Marlowe:

Bad Men.

So am I at Hawkins Lab? Still in California?

There's a light in the room I'm in and a mirror. I have a hospital gown too. I look in the mirror at my battered body and black eye. I got into a few fights while I've been here. It's been two weeks since El connected with me. I've been here for two weeks and no one has found me. I find ways to pass the time.

Count how many fingers I have

Count the number of bruises I have when others attempted to fight back.

Recite poetry that I do when I can't sleep at night, only the darkest of poetry creeps in the back of my mind now.

Sing.

So I choose to sing a little tune.

I see you, you see me

Watch you blowin' the lines

When you're making a scene

Oh girl, you've got to know

What my head overlooks

The senses will show to my heart

When it's watching for lies

You can't escape my

Private eyes

They're watching you

They see your every move

Private eyes

They're watching you

Private eyes

They're watching you watching

You watching you watching you

They are, they are watching me. My every damn move. There's a camera in the left hand corner, so I know. I flip them off. Whoever's watching.

"Are you fucking happy now? You took me away. But just you wait, you'll get what's coming to you." I stand, looking and pointing at the camera yelling my fucking head off like a mad person.

Maybe I am a mad, crazy person. Is that why I'm in here?

Why you try to put up a front for me

I'm a spy but on your side you see

Slip on, into any disguise

I'll still know you

Look into my

Private eyes

Comments down below!!!

And btw: while I was writing this I was bawling my head off. It's sad to see a good thing end.

Yeah guys and gals, next chapter is the last chapter.