Your POV
I don't know how long I was tied up. I felt more heat and pain every time I move. I try to get a clearer view what's on the other side of this rice sack but it was to dark to see. I felt a burning sensation near me, every time I move to much. 

"Only 29 mins left before you turned to ashes. This is what my brother want anyway, as for me, how I love people suffer for killing the innocent." 

'If his guy or girl or who ever is talking thinking to rape me I will personally kick him/her where there painful spot is.' 

"My precious, I've been watching you since the day you were born. The day on your 6th birthday. How your parents talk about your future with them. You never knew them but wait-do you know them?" 

'What kind of question is that? Does hell really ask that questionable? Is this what Hell do before going in? Of course I know my parents. What child would I be if not?' 

"My my my. Y/n you seem so calm so lately. Are you tired of waiting for your hero? You have 25 mins left my dearest and may brother will be in peace-Heads UP!" I herd the person yelled. I ducked only to feel nothing.

"Rafaela, untie Savage or else you will feel painful pain!" Rex? Refaela? I'm still alive?! Heat..the fire! I was surrounded with fire all the whole time! 'What the heck is wrong with me?' 

"Dear, that is not how you talk to your enemy. Didn't your father thought you how to speak properly?"

Rex POV
Me and Relvet, with the guy name Jack reach the place where Savage is still tied on a tree. The fire is almost at her. 

"So it's true, funny." he said 

"Of course it is!" Relvent quietly yelled at him. Jack went up a tree knowing that it is time to ell the others. Using my power I lifted up a few pebbles and throw it towards the one nearest to her. 

"...Heads UP!!" She yelled. 

"Rafaela, untie Savage or else you will feel painful pain!" I yelled. 

"Dear, that is not how you talk to your enemy. Didn't your father thought you how to speak properly?" She then started laughing and grip onto her sword. 

She walk towards me with an angry look on her face. She charge towards me with her sword on her hand. She swing it trying to cut me into two. I try to dodge it as hard as I can. While backing away I trip and fell onto the ground. My heat hit a boulder making me dizzy. 

"How was your deadly trip, cause you know. You trip 'cause you to die." she said and hit me with the sword but it never came. 

"You ok litte dude?" 

"Jack?" he was holding onto Rafaela's hand stopping her to cut me. I turned into a ghost and left. Jack push her making her to stumble back. 

"Who are you?" she ask. 

"The right question is.. what did she do to make you feel to kill her?" he ask raspy in his voice. 

"I see.. another of her little pets!" she charge at him only for Jack to dodge it and kick her at the back hardly.

"Way to go Jack!" I yelled. I never thought he was that strong. "Watch out!" I warn him as Rafaela was then slice a cut into his side. Their was blood on his hand and clothes. He look at her and from the look of the way his mask place he seems really piss.

Before anything else the ground started to shake. 

"Slender, thank goodness!" I said and went beside him. Relvet too who was seem to be all tired and beaten up.