Chapter 77 - Being forced to socialise

Summer was boring I spent it all locked away reading my books and ignoring the world unless I went for a run or to work out, I would receive texts and I'd answer them eventually usually declining offers to go out or messages by Kevin saying that he found a guy that and I quote is 'totally my time and thinks I'm a total smoke show' which made me laugh but I'd still refuse. I wasn't looking for a guy to shove my feelings onto and one boy drama was enough for me never mind adding more.

Throughout, the summer I tried to help with Archie's court case as much as I could but in reality there wasn't a large amount I could do since I was really into law but I did take plan on taking visits to the prison and seeing if there was any serpents I could talk too and get them to protect Archie and just make sure he's okay but that was going to happen once I found out if he's going or not.

Fangs also took me to the tattoo shop and I got my serpents tattoo which was an amazing Experience and I think he's got me obsessed like I was with piercings which made me laugh and everyone else get scared that I'd come back covered in them, I decided to get the tattoo on my left collar bone well just below so it was only small unlike everyone else's that was massive and on their arm or something I wanted it to be slightly more intimate but also on show to prove that I'm proud of being a serpent becuase I am and it's not something I was afraid of.

It had heeled pretty nicely and I was in love with it and it was something I wanted to get as soon as possible and to be apart of me from the very start. I wish I had gotten more tattoos but they weren't considered attractive where I worked which made me laugh since Malachai is a Ghoulie and all, gangs tend to have tattoos and to hate them was something else.

Currently, I was waiting for word on Archie's case and studying for the SATs to try my hardest to get into college. I hadn't told anyone yet since this was rather a stupid idea of mine but I really wanted to go on to study Criminal physcology at college and get a university degree in it, I guess it would be good for the serpents to have someone on the inside but I didn't know how anyone would feel about it so I kept my mouth shut.

Jughead: They've pushed it back since they can't make a decision, Archie wants his last week to be memorable and fun so we're gonna go to sweet water and swim and maybe Cheryl's party. It would mean a lot if you came but I know you might not wanna see him.

By him, Jughead meant Sweetpea. We hadn't spoken since his apology the day we broke up for the summer, although I did hear him and Josie every night but I didn't say anything it wasn't like I was sleeping anyway and it still broke my heart to hear them two but I got over it more or less. He didn't want me and that was his choice, I'm over it.

Totally, not over it.

Fangs: Your going to Cheryl's party, everyone thinks your dead or crying over Sweetpea. Come have a fun time 'doll'

I rolled my eyes at the doll since he knows Sweetpea nicknamed me it and when he says it Josie goes mental about it, she's very jealous about it but we also noticed that mine and Fangs friendship bothered him since we were so close. He hates it just by the look on his face I know he does.

Lorna: Let me check my calendar, oh I'm free at never gonna fricken happen? Pick me up then?

I put my phone down and smiled to myself, currently I had the washing in since I didn't want Sweetpea handling my clothes and my books out on the table with Jughead's computer  looking at college courses for me and how I'd manage being the serpent kings right hand while at college. We were looking into ways to sort out Hiram and his monopolisation of Riverdale and I currently had a plan which I was going to pitch to Jughead and see how he feels about it since I think it could help us dramatically and bring in some good money for us.

Fangs: oh how cute, you thought you had a choice. Me and Toni will drag you out if it's the last thing we do. Make sure to wear something nice, drive him nuts babes ;)

I rolled my eyes and looked towards my work and smiled, I sat down and started to study and then pulled up my document that had my plan written on it for me to pitch to Jughead later on when we had one of our heads meetings since he was just as new to this as I was but this would be something I'd handle since I felt like I'd be better at it than him.

We had a new serpent Queen which was Betty of course, he asked her the night Archie got arrested and I was so happy about it. A Northside Queen was the kind of thing we needed to bring the serpents into a new age and I was so down for it. Plus Cheryl's joined and that's proving to have its positives.

Like with my plan I've already asked her about it since it would include her slightly and she's full on in for it which works for me, she's game and is willing to put time and money into the serpents which is what we need.

Fangs: Parties tomorrow, I'm gonna come get you and if I don't like your outfit then your changing. Let's make him go crazy baby ;)

Fangs told me about how Sweetpea had told him before this whole Josie thing that he had fallen for me and about the kiss in my room and Fangs has a theory that he's projecting those feelings into Josie. I think he's crazier than a box of frogs or a mass murder on Jingle Jangle.