1.9- yunho

cuddles with yunho:

cuddles with yunho would be full of affection, soft giggles and big smiles! yunho wouldn't care where the place was, he just loves cuddling with his significant other and does not care about if he's with the other members of ateez or if him and his significant other are on their own, he just loves holding them in his arms for long periods of time. cuddles with yunho would take place under masses of blankets, his arms wrapped firmly around his significant others waist and his chin resting on top of his significant others head with him being significantly taller than his significant other. cuddle sessions with yunho would take place intimately and would usually be initiated by binge watching tv series or having movie marathons (harry potter movie marathons most of the time), or they would be initiated by napping together after a tiring day of rehearsals and dance practices for yunho. he'd be such a happy angel when it comes to cuddling with his significant other because he loves being with them and having them in his arms, he absolutely loves the way his larger body shelters his significant others smaller body. he seems like the type of person who likes to have masses of snacks and drinks when it comes to having cuddle sessions and he just enjoys having his significant other in his arms. cuddles with yunho would be full of soft spoken words, spontaneous compliments and sweet forehead kisses, all whilst being in each other's embrace. jeong yunho deserves the entire world.

QOTD; which members of ateez do you think are underrated/under appreciated?

Answer: i feel like yeosang, yunho and jongho are the most under appreciated members of ateez which sucks because every member of ateez deserves equal amounts of love and appreciation :(