2.8- yeosang

days off with yeosang:

days off with yeosang would be full of eating endless different desserts, soft cuddles with blushing cheeks and shy kisses from yeosang with a content smile painted on his face. yeosang loves his days off, he loves how he can unwind and let all of his stress and worries flow away from his mind and just let him breathe. yeosang worries about the little things when it comes to living the life of an idol, it stresses him out if things do not go the way he intended for it to go, he's a perfectionist when it comes to things performance wise but all of those doubts and worries flow away when yeosang is blessed with the presence of his significant other and the rarity that is days off. sometimes days off with yeosang would consist of being cuddled underneath a mountain of blankets and soft pillows, with his significant other cuddled up against him, yeosang and his love would spend the day cuddled up together reading a good book that they both enjoy, the peacefulness leaving yeosang feeling relaxed in comparison to the hectic and boisterous company of the other ateez members that yeosang is usually with. these days off would consist of shy smiles from yeosang whenever his significant other looked at him whilst cuddling, he'd get all shy and his cheeks would be lightly dusted with pink on them. sometimes days off with yeosang would consist of walking around the city of seoul holding hands and going to random dessert parlours and ordering the sweetest desserts on the menu to satisfy yeosang and his sweet tooth, definitely gives his significant other small kisses on their hand whilst walking through seoul and constantly checking to see if they are warm enough. an absolute angel.

QOTD: would you rather be hongjoong's sister or mingi's best friend?

Answer: honestly i wouldn't mind being hongjoong's sister because i would be related to the kindest and most intelligent leader!