1.6- jongho

first date with jongho:

a first date with jongho would be something cute and simple, probably something he would have planned and arranged with the help of his hyungs. a first date with jongho would take place at a cute diner in the city centre of seoul that sells traditional korean foods such as; tteokbokki, kimchi, bibimbap, bulgogi, japchae etc. jongho would be such a nervous mess when it comes to the first date with his significant other because he isn't used to dating people and is terrified of messing things up on the first date. he'd be such a blushing, stuttering mess when he meets his date, completely in awe of how lucky he got when he met his significant other. jongho would be that type of person on a date who shyly asks to hold his dates hand and asks how their day went. once the date progresses, he comes out of his shell more he'd be cracking small jokes and laughing so hard that his cheeks hurt. he'd listen carefully to what his date talks about wanting to take in the information so that he is prepared for their next date together. he'd be such a gentleman with paying the food bill, offering his jacket if his date gets cold and holding open doors for them to walk through. 100% has to mention his talent of splitting apples apart with his hands and demonstrates it hoping it makes his date laugh. definitely ends the date with a cute hug and blushing cheeks.

QOTD; which ateez song/s would you want to have a music video for it?

Answer: probably twilight, desire and light!