1.7- hongjoong

cuddles with hongjoong:

i feel like hongjoong would be one of those people who likes to cuddle in private, he sees it as a form of intimacy that only him and significant other should share together in their own time. due to his hectic schedule with producing new songs, performances on different shows and music awards; cuddling with hongjoong would be something rare and special for him and his significant other. hongjoong would be the type of the person who would bury his face into his significant others hair whilst holding them tightly during cuddling. he would ask them how their day went, if they had eaten and just want to spend his days listening to his significant other speaking about the things that they love and dream about. these are the days that hongjoong treasures the most because he can let down his guard and his persona as being ateez's leader and create memories with the person who he loves the most. hongjoong definitely seems like the type of person who places small kisses on his significant others forehead and cheeks whilst cuddling during the cuddle session, he loves the way his body envelopes his significant others and the way his hands perfectly intertwines with theirs. hongjoong absolutely treasures cuddle sessions with the one who he loves the most.

QOTD: how long have you stanned ateez for?

Answer: i began to stan them on november 10th 2018!