1.5- wooyoung

first date with wooyoung:

a first date with wooyoung would be something loud and spontaneous to fit with his loud and rambunctious personality! a first date with wooyoung would probably take place at an amusement park in Seoul, the perfect place for wooyoung to have fun with his significant other. just like mingi, i feel like wooyoung would be confident on the outside putting on this cool person persona, but on the inside he'd be so nervous and overthinking the entire date but overall he'd be ecstatic about going on a date with someone who he loves and cares about. he'd be so clingy with his date always giving them hugs, holding their hand or his arm around their waste, wooyoung loves to be around his significant other. he'd be so loud when it comes to going on the rides but always turning his head to the side to check on his significant other to make sure that they're doing okay and not scared of the ride. he'd be such a gentleman and soft with his significant other whilst they're walking around the amusement park, he'd pay for the food and drinks and is quick to argue back when his significant other offers to pay for their own stuff. he'd have this love struck look on his face throughout the entire date, so happy and pleased with himself that he managed to find someone so understanding and amazing to create lasting memories with. definitely the type of person who ends the date with a small kiss on the lips and a huge smile.

QOTD: what's your favourite ateez music video?

Answer: i love them all but my favourite is definitely the treasure MV!