Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open and felt the pain in my chest. A hand tightened their grip on my hand and I glanced over to see Damien's worried face. I started to sit up when Damien pushed me lightly back down. He let go of my hand to hand me a glass of water and a bottle of pills.

I took the pills and read out aloud,"Sleeping pills?"

Damien nodded and spoke softly,"Yeah, it was mom's suggestion so you can forget what happened."

I rose a blonde brow at him and muttered,"Who else knows?"

He took my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb,"Mom, dad and now me."

My hand tried to escape his touch but he tightened his grip. Someone cleared their throat and I glanced over at the college looking boy. He had his hands in his plaid short pockets before walking slowly to the bed. His jaw tighten when he sat by my feet then smiled warmily.

"I'm Luca and I heard what happened."

I gave Damien a look and he shrugged,"I guess the older brothers and the parents know."

I took my hand back and climbed out of my bed. I crouched down to open my suit case when Damien grabbed my elbow. My gray eyes narrowed at him and he slowly let go of my elbow. I grabbed a change of clothes.

I got up and turned to the two,"I'm going to take a shower so go!" I made a motion for the door.

Luca smirked at me before dragging Damien by the shirt out of my room. I closed the door after them and sighed in relief. I got my ipod and put it on the dock. I tapped my Shower playlist and turned the knob to blast up Justin Bieber's Believe CD. I hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I was wringing out my hair with my bath towel when Josiah barged into my room. I shrieked covering my bare body with my towell and spatted,"Ever heard of knocking?"

Josiah turned to face me and grinned while his eyes traveled down my body,"Yeah, but I wouldn't have seen you like this if I did."

I scowled at him, taking a few steps back into the bathroom. I locked the door after and changed into a t shirt and running shorts. I walked back in and crossed my arms watching him sit on a chair. He gave me a quick wink before pulling out his phone. He motioned me to come over. I bit my lip and pulled my blonde curls into a sleek ponytail.

I slouched over to him and sat next to him. Before I could react, he put an arm around me and pressed his lips to mine. Click. He pulled back quickly with a smirk while I blushed darkly and got to my feet.

He did a few taps on his screen before winking and smirking,"That's going on Facebook and I captioned that you're my girlfriend."

I gasped and tackled him to the ground with a shriek,"Take that off right now!"

He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at me,"You're so cute when you're upset."

I smacked his shoulder and rolled off of him. I huffed,"I'm not cute and delete it now!"

He shook his head and got to his feet, brushing himself off,"Nah, babe. Our school will know your mine and the guys won't make a move on you."

I glared at him and kicked his shin before running downstairs to find Lauren. I slipped on the marble floor and was caught by Jonah. He looked down at me with a chuckle,"First tip, don't run when you got out of the shower."

I gave him a fake laugh and frowned,"Funny."

He let go of me and asked,"What's with the hurry?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed,"I need to find Lauren so Josiah can delete that picture off of facebook."

He rose a brow at me before looking through his phone. He sighed when he saw the picture,"That boy won't give up. I can delete it for you."