Tanya had a job with paperwork so she skipped a picnic that day, but promised to appear at the end of the day. Ivon and Kitty played with a ball, Bella walked enjoying the twitting of her feathered friends while Violet and Tina sat and watched nature. Tina: "Why are you so silent? You seem like a very smart girl, after all, in the past two weeks you have examined and cured many animals-you are one of the most careful here and for the treatment you need a lot of knowledge." Violet:" You best proved that knowledge doesn't mean that you have to be educated, but dedicated. " Tina: "Yes ... but I'm trying not to stand out-I didn't have enough will to continue with education, nor money ... I try to learn as much as possible, although it happens to me to be wrong even in decorating a horse. Once I accidentally cut off big beam of one of my horses mane... What's the worst thing that happened to you? "Violet:" It happens that animals die in my arms. Sometimes it's impossible to save them. (sadly looking down)" Tina: "Oh, that's a part of your work ... I completely forgot that you have to deal with it too." Violet: "I have a problem to accept the death of an animal, but it's a wonderful feeling when you save it. But, there is something that drives me insane - people who harass animals. How can they hurt innocent creatures, especially when they do nothing to them? I don't know how insensitive someone has to be to hurt someone who doesn't hate and doesn't speak. " Tina: "I agree, the animals are controlled by instincts and attack only when they are scared, otherwise they don't touch people, except perhaps the wild beasts when they are hungry."

 Kitty and Ivon sat next to the big tree and began to talk. Ivon: "I could run for hours and hours, it's good that at least you know when it's enough." Kitty: "I love the game, but I'm not able to be active as much as you. I am pleased when I come to nature - I don't have to confess to anyone and I feel free. I don't like that some people think that I am just a nice person of nice manners, I am like a cat, and the cats are wild, right?" Ivon: "They think the same to me, all in all, I've shown several times that I'm not always nice like a golden retriever-I know to be like a Rottweiler." Kitty (laughs): "You? No way!" Ivon: "I'm not proud of that, but one school bully in high school attacked my friend, who now moved out because of the college, and I literally jumped on him and bit him so hard that he was crying with pain ... I was suspended for a few days. I did a similar thing to the guy who wanted to rob my grandmother Matilda." Kitty:" I would never believe if I heard from someone else. I, I admit, scratched a few of the annoying people, but you are real surprise! (Bella is coming) Bella, did Ivon really bit a man? " Bella: "You mean a guy who attacked her friend, a robber, or one the one who flirted with her too directly?" Kitty (surprised): "Is there another one ?!" Ivon: "That one ... was annoying." Kitty: "It doesn't matter, at least now I know I should keep an eye on you." (everyone laughed) Since when do you two know each other? " Bella: "From the first year of the college, but we have the feeling that we know each other forever. We understand each other easily - I'm talkative like a parrot, she playful as a dog and our paths have merged. We see life as a fun and we are communicative, which you might notice these weeks." Ivon: "Introverts like Violet is a bit harder to get to know, so we first begin to conversation with the more extrovert like Tanya. " Bella: "Yes, it's getting easier with us ... except to be quiet. I hate silence, it's driving me insane." Kitty: "I'm somewhere between an introvert and an extrovert person, you may have needed time to get used to me .Cats have one rule - trust is gained slowly. "

 About three o'clock in the afternoon  Tanya came, breathlessly holding the folder in her hands. Tanya: "I did it! My idea will be realized without my father's mixing up -for several weeks the great Pet Shop will be built in the yard! Instead of his complex idea of ​​instant zoo , my idea will be turned in the way it should have been! " Bella:" That's great! " Tina: "What about the animals that arrive these days?" Tanya: "We will honor our guests and the pet-shop will be finished in the meantime." Ivon: "There are coming  some species that are not the specialty of any of us, we will have to split." Kitty: "Tomorrow we will do it, now we are going to celebrate the creation of something great!" Violet: "We will help you with everything we can." Tanya: "Thank you all, you are the best!"