Chapter 102.2

Wei Luo was very embarrassed. When she had copied half of the homework that was assigned by Mister Xue, she fell asleep. If other people heard this, they would laugh at her. "The content of this book is too complicated... It was too difficult to read. I was originally planning on taking a break and resting for a while. I didn't expect to fall asleep. Your Majesty, you must find me laughable."

(Just to be clear, Wei Luo's homework is copying that book as a way to memorize it. She's not copying someone else's answers.)

Empress Chen didn't mind. Conversely, she felt that Wei Luo was very hard working and studious. "As a girl, it must be hard for you to study this... Not just you, even I'm not willing to study this type of book. Only Chang Sheng liked to read this type of books as a child."

Until now, Wei Luo felt the name "Chang Sheng" was very strange. It took her a while to remember that this was Zhao Jie's childhood name. She slightly stagnated before asking, "Your Majesty, is there a reason why you came to my home?"

Empress Chen faintly smiled and said, "This empress has something I want to discuss with your father."

Wei Luo, "..."

As for what Empress Chen wanted to discuss, Wei Luo didn't even have to guess to know. Zhao Liuli and Zhao Jie were the people that Empress Chen cared about the most. These were the only two people that she would leave the palace for. Recently, Zhao Liuli was very content and there were no troubles in her life. Then the only possibility was... Zhao Jie.

Wei Luo gathered the hair around her shoulders and blushed as she said, "Empress Chen, could you wait for a bit... I'll talk with you after I finish combing my hair."

Empress Chen sat down on a couch. While looking at her, she smiled and said, "Go ahead with freshening yourself up. This empress will leave in a moment."

After the words had been said to this point, Wei Luo couldn't force the empress to leave. She could only sit in front of a mirror with a grape pattern and have Jin Lu brush her hair. Jin Lu picked up a fine-toothed comb and prepared to arrange Wei Luo's hair into a yuanbao hairstyle.

(Below is a picture of yuanbao hairstyle.)

Wei Luo couldn't just ignore Her Majesty while she sat over there. Just as Wei Luo was preparing to think of something to say, Empress Chen went straight to the point and asked, "Ah Luo, what do you think of Chang Sheng?"

Wei Luo looked at the girl that was blushing in the mirror. After considering for a moment, she properly replied, "Prince Jing is calm, mature, and meticulous. He's a good prince that rarely exists."

After Wei Luo said these words, the person behind her didn't respond for a while.

Did she say the wrong words?