Chapter nine.

Lillie’s POV

As soon as I reach the bathroom I carelessly throw it shut and slide down against the door crying silently. Of all people for the shoot why did it have to be them? To be him? Why couldn’t they just have cancelled and done a shoot another day instead? Why couldn’t I have just said I was sick and couldn’t come in? Why couldn’t something of happened that would have prevented this? Why? Can someone just please tell me why me?

I’ve been sitting here for one minute, but to me mentally and physically it felt like at least an hour. How I was supposed to make it today I have no idea but I had to try. But could I actually do it? Or should I just walk out the door and go home saying there was a problem? During my internal conflict there’s a soft knock at the door.

“Lillie? Can you open up please? So I can talk to you?”

Louis? Why is he here?

“I-I, um, don’t want to? I’ll be out in j-just a second.”

“Just open the door please. Or so help me I’ll bust it open with my magical ninja powers… Don’t think I’m kidding either Lils.”

“Can I have another minute, please?”

“Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee.”

I open up twitter to see Niall tweeted that today was going to be really awkward and a bunch of fans begging him to tell them why. I open up a new tweet and type out song lyrics that fit my life perfectly right now. Breakeven by The Script.

@LillieGrace- What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and what am I supposed to say when I’m all choked up and you’re okay?

I hit send before there’s banging on the door.

“It’s been two minutes and you only wanted to send a tweet? Let me in Lils.” Louis sighs against the door.

I unlock the door and crawl over to the opposite wall to lean against. I look up to see Louis quietly closing the door before turning to look at me sadly. He almost looks like a lost puppy when he’s sad. He makes sure the door is locked before sitting down next to me and hugging me.

“Why’d you run away from us?” He whispered.

“I-I can’t do this Lou. I just need to go home.” I whimper into his side. But I mean it. I shouldn’t be here, I should leave. This is just a sick joke, a nightmare that I can’t wake up from.

“Why can’t you? We’re still the same old guys, we’re still you’re friends you know.”

I weakly shake my head in reply.

“Lillie, you can do this. You’ve always been a strong girl for as long as I’ve known you. It’s just for an hour and a half and then it’s over. Just like that, okay?”

I hesitate at first before realising that Louis would win in the end anyway. “O-okay Lou.”

“Now come one, it’s been almost twenty minutes and we need to go back out there. But when this is over I’m taking you out to coffee. No ifs, ands or buts, coffee, just you and me. I’ve missed my little carrot you know?”

I shake my head smiling slightly. “I missed my Superman too Lou. So, let’s go I guess.”

He gets up first and pulls me up with him and right before we open the door he stops and frowns at me.

“What?”

“Don’t take this the wrong way carrot but you look like crap.”

“I know, I have all week.”

“No no. It’s just that your face is all red and so are your eyes. You should probably wash your face before you go out because you're matching your hair right now pretty much.”

I gasp mockingly while he smirks before lightly smacking his arm.

“You go out, I’ll get cleaned up.”

“Don’t take too long because we actually really need these photos today.”

Louis’ POV

I close the door leaving Lillie alone to clean up while walking myself back out to everyone else. Let’s just say that you can practically see the tension in the room as if it were 10 elephants. Everyone seemed to spring to life as soon as they saw me enter the room again.

“How’d it go?”

“What happened?”

“I swear to God Louis Tomlinson if you made her cry even more you don’t want to know what I will do to you…”

“Is she okay? Is she coming out here?”

I pause thinking of all the answers to all the questions and surprisingly a certain Irishman didn’t seem to have any inquiries about the girl he ‘loves’.

“Okay. It went fine, I comforted her, made her smile, talked to her, and made plans for coffee, thanks Brooke I’ll keep that in mind, and yes Li she’s okayish I guess and she said she will come out here when she’s ready.” I get out in one big breath. Before anyone can say anything else a small voice behind me speaks up.

“So, who’s ready for a photo shoot of who knows what?” Lillie honestly does look like she’s trying to be strong in front of everyone, except for the fact that she looks at everyone except Niall smiling weakly.

I walk over to her and throw an arm around her shoulder. “Let’s get this show on the road my carrot queen.”

And out of the corner of my eye I see Niall give me a small glare and stiffen before mumbling about getting a drink. But I shrug it off and decide to ask about it later, besides,  we have a lot of work to get done before Lillie and I have a little chat. I’ll tell the guys right after we finish the shoot that we’re leaving.

“So, what are we going to do today Lilliepad?” Harry asks cheekily.

She smirks slightly before saying something most guys really don’t want to hear ever.

“You guys are going to play dress up in ridiculous costumes and just have fun and do whatever. But you will be changing clothes after at least 5-10 photos in each costume. You can be whatever you’d like to be. A princess, prince, turtle, duck, cat, flower, frog, or even just a bunch of random clothes. Just have fun I guess, and no, you cannot get out of dressing up.”

She has a mischievous glint in her eye and I have a feeling she thought about it while she was cleaning herself up. This should be an interesting hour and a half.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? It was probably bad because I just wrote that super duper quickly just then, so don't hate me. ):

Feel free to share your ideas for this story with me via comment or message. I really am open to ideas if I really like them, because I wanna know if you think yours is share worthy. I'll even dedicate the chapter to you if I use your idea, yada yada yada.

But you know, 3 votes. I'll probably be posting a new chapter every Friday and or Saturday. Sorry loves. But I hope you kind of ish liked it. Comment telling me if you did or not I guess.

WOAH. EXCITING NEWS, YOU READY?! Okay, so last night (Sunday) one of my best friends was having a labour day party and she invited the guy she's talking to, my other best friend invited her boyfriend of 3 years and my other friend invited a guy who she's now talking to and he got a ride by someone who i'll share. But anyhoo we all went to the movies and me and this someone were the only ones not holding hands and what not but when we got back to the house we layed on the trampoline and someone started to cuddle me and hold my hands and by the end of the night he kissed me. Then today he asked my best friend how he should flirt with me because he thinks I'm cute... guys NEVER like me.. just, omg.

I'm so awkward, sorry.

STAY LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL DUCKLINGS! xxx