Chapter four.

By the way, thank you all SOOO much for the 100 reads! This story has been alive for only three days and it means a lot to me. So I can't thank you enough, but I just want to hug each of you! xxx

I sigh sadly before continuing my walk down the now busy streets of London. Each step I take I’m getting farther and farther away from my flat, from more memories. As I walk I run into a couple people apologizing quickly before continuing down the foot path.

After a few minutes I look up to see a Starbucks only a few blocks ahead deciding I may as well go ahead and go there since I’m out.

Walking in I smell the signature coffee aroma, inhaling deeply I walk up to the register.

“Can I get a venti hot chocolate with extra whipped cream please?” I order handing over the money.

As I wait all that runs through my mind is the winter when we were both 6.

“Wait Niall! We can’t go inside yet, our snowman doesn’t have eyes!” I exclaim to the retreating figure.

“Yes it does Silly, they’re right the-“He’s cut off by my snowball hitting him straight in the mouth.

I laugh and run away knowing a war will soon break out because of what just happened. As I’m running I see the familiar ladder of my tree house knowing that it would be a safe place to hide.

“Lillie, I know where you’re hiding, it’s the same every time you run away from me!” He yells up the ladder.

After he doesn’t get a reply he sighs and starts climbing up. Just as I run around trying to find somewhere to hide something colds hits the back of my head and I turn to see the one and only Niall sticking his tongue out at me before climbing back down.

I remember running to ladder only to slip on the ice causing me to slide all over the tree house and fall out, breaking my wrist in the process. All I hear is Niall’s laughter directed towards me and as I get up tears spring to my eyes because of the pain.

“Lillie? Lils, it was only for fun. The snowball wasn’t supposed to hurt. Are you okay?” He starts panicking.

As a reply I shake my head before running inside to tell my mum about my wrist. We spent the next few hours in the hospital before I got a purple cast that was soon covered by Niall’s messy handwriting.

As soon as we get home we get yelled at by both our mothers about being careless and running around the tree house in the middle of winter. After their little rants they made us both hot chocolates with a bunch of whipped cream and marshmallows. I remember laughing really hard because Niall ended up getting a whipped cream mustache after drinking some of it.

“Miss? Your drink’s ready.” The barista says knocking me out of my thoughts.

“Thank you.”

As I grab my drink I head over to an empty booth not really feeling like going back out into the cold yet. As I sit I feel a vibrate against my leg. I pull out my phone only to see that I have a text message from Brooke.

From: Brooke the oh so sexy one.

Where are you?! Are you okay? I wake up only to find that you weren’t in your room, text me when you get this, I’m rather worried about you hun...

To: Brooke the oh so sexy one.

I’m fine. I just ran a few errands and I’m just now getting some fresh air. I’ll be back in about an hour or so. Relax, shower, eat, and don’t worry about me. I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself for another hour.

Well, she’s awake before 11. There’s a first for everything. As I’m about to lock my phone I notice my wallpaper that I haven’t seemed to have changed yet. It’s a picture from last Halloween and I’m on Niall’s back because my feet hurt from wearing heels the whole afternoon.

“Lils if your feet hurt that bad I’m not going to let you walk on them dumby. Now hop on.” Niall says bending slightly.

Niall had the brilliant idea that he and I should be Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween because it would be ‘cute’. I thought the idea was cliché at first but then Niall went out and bought the costumes anyway.

“You wouldn’t have to carry me if you hadn’t stolen my vans and replaced them with the blue heels instead Niall.” I sighed.

“I thought they made you look sexy.” He replies turning his head slightly to wink at me.

“Oh. So I only look sexy when I wear heels, huh?” I say trying to act mad.

“N-no Lillie. I didn’t m-mean it! You look great all of the time.” He stutters.

I kiss his cheek laughing before I say “I was only kidding Ni, calm down.”

I feel a tear drop down my cheek before hastily wiping it away before I attract strange looks from other people in here.

“Oh my gosh! You’re Lillie Reynolds! So like, I heard you cheated on Niall and he caught you.” I look up to find a girl with a scowl on her face.

“N-no I would never do that to anyone. That’s just wrong.” I reply before I get up and leave. I really don’t want to hear what her next reply would have been.

Just as I’m walking down the footpath again I keep my eyes glued to my feet kicking any rocks that pass by me. Just as I go to kick another rock I run into someone again.

“Sorry.” I mumble under my breath.

“Lillie? Is that you?”

No. No no no no no. I freeze and look up knowing that voice. I’ve been around that voice quite a few times to know who it is well enough.

Liam Payne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the drill before I can update again! x

Hola mi amigos!

Okay, yada yada yada. Look, it's Liam. What's he doing there? Dun dun duun.

Sorry, I just woke up form one of the best naps ever and I'm not quite with it. Did I tell you that I fell down the stairs? No? Well I did. I woke up half an hour ago and my troat really hurt so I was all 'cold water might help.' so I got up quickly and halfway down the steps everything went black cause of how fast i got up, and I fell. Yeah, BRUISES FOR YOU BEKKAH. YOU GO BEKKAH. (I'm not adding my last name yet, I don't feel like I know you guys on a last name basis. Sorry, maybe a few chapters later. :s)

Anyhoo, do you like it? No? Yes? Just shut up Bekkah and publish this then go away? Okay okay, I gotchu. Sorry again. This is actually why people don't talk to me much in the mornings for school because I wake up at 5AM *insert dramatic gasp* and yeah. Maybe I need all that's wonderful in the caffine world, coffee... or tea, because I use like 5 teaspoons of sugar... awks.

OKAY I'M GOING. Au revoir lovelies! xx