Well this is awkward....

Hey guys.. I'm currently on my phone and I feel pretty bad because I honestly forgot this thing ever existed.. since its been a couple years or so. If I do remember correctly the summer I was going to have 'no life' and if get to this was actually pretty eventful. I do feel bad however. I accidentally deleted this app from my phone and then my laptop broke also so it kind of fucked me over because I forgot all about this today until I found a chapter that I had hand written about two years ago and was like 'holy shit, this still exists' then I had to search for like 30 minutes to try and find the name of it because I forgot and then I logged on. So hey, how's everyone going?

In the past couple years I've gotten a boyfriend (who I will have been with for a year and a half in August😍), I went through a really rough part in my life over a year ago and got really into alcohol and drugs as I was depressed but I'm much better now. I start college soon and I move out in a month. my job also sucks ass but the people are great. so that's about all that. 

I am soooo sorry and I'll work on another chapter or few for you guys and I'm so so so so sorry. I still love you.

alrighty, well I'll be off the . adios