I'm a horrible person. I know.

I'm an awful person. Don't try to tell me otherwise because I am. I haven't updated in six months. SIX MONTHS. And yet you seem to be checking and commenting for an update and I haven't gotten there. I discovered trying to maintain and keep up a story is dreadfully hard during the school year, but as summer is in 12 days I will most likely be updating quite frequently as I have no life.

I've written and rewritten chapter 15(?) several times then gotten rid of it because I'm OCD and I'd freak about it not being good enough. But in 12 days that won't matter, I'll have time to continue this and take it off of hold and all that jazz. So, I'm truly and deeply sorry for anyone that sees that I've posted this thinking it's a chapter when it's not because not even two weeks and there will be one to read.

If you guys like I could, after I actually update, tell you about my six months of abandonment.. Which involves getting grounded twice and going to a concert and my awful job at relationships. Just let me know if that's what you want and I'll do it.

Once again, I am so deeply sorry that I never updated when you guys stuck around. But I am alive, and apologetic.

I love you beautiful people. So much. x