Chapter Eleven

Mulai dari awal

An hour later...

"Charlie," I whisper.

"WHAT?" He yells.

I point towards a small circular air vent, laughing hysterically. It is a small white window in the roof with holes in.

"Yeah, it's an air vent. Joy to the world."

"No."

I point to the bald guy standing underneath. "Imagine him getting sucked up through the air vent. He'd come out looking like a cheesestring."

He edges away. "Shut u- you know what. I don't even have the energy to tell you to shut up any more."

"Fine," I grumble. I stay silent for a couple of minutes until I remember the jar of Nutella I had hidden in my manbag. Manbag. Don't judge.

"Yummeh!" I say excitedly, reaching my Nutella spoon in and shoveling the contents into my mouth. I eat the whole jar.

"Ug. I'm gonna chocolate sick in a minute," I moan at Charlie.

He presses the stop button. "I refuse to stay on here any longer."

We walk down the the beach, as the studios are a ten minute walk from there, and we have an hour before we have to meet Blair.

"WHOOP WHOOP! MERRY GO ROUND!" I yell excitedly, grabbing Charlie and leading him towards the carousel. We sit on horses, and when the ride is finished we run towards the swing boats. You know, when you sit in the swing boats and swing yourself about.

I sit in a green boat opposite Charlie and he starts to swing me aggressively.

My stomach turns. "THE NUTELLA'S COMING!" I warn, and jump down, landing on a patch of grass and signing in relief.

I close my eyes and sunbathe for a minute, when I feel someone walk up to me.

"LEONDRE ANTONY DEVRIES!" A familiar voice yells. "YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! OH, and tell Charlie the wedding's off. I can't cope with him cheating on me. YOU STOLE MY MAN, LEONDRE, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!"

"Oh, hello, creepy celery woman. And, it's Antonio," I greet her.

"What?" She replied crossly. "Just let me get one more kiss with Charlie."

Xxx_bambino_xxx (Tegan) hops onto Charlie's boat and immediately kisses him.

"I'm sorry Charlie. This hurts me just as much as it hurts you. I can't cope with you like this. You and Leo...I thought we had something. I though we had a special bond."

A seemingly real tear falls down her face.

"I never knew you had feelings!" I exclaim, and she glares.

"You stole my man, and now you're insulting me! OH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO SCOOP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND FEEDS THEM TO MY DOG WHO IS CALLED SHELLEY AND THEN WHEN SHE POOS THEM OUT I WILL MAKE YOU EAT THEM AND THEN WHEN YOU POO THEM OUT I'LL-"

"How would I poo if I don't have intestines? You need them to digest food," I interrupt helpfully, clambering onto the boat, which is rocking violently.

"Oooooh. Talking of food, here comes that Nutella," I groan, and throw up over the floor.

"UGGGGGG!" She screeches, and jumps up. I smile weakly and wipe my mouth.

"What a waste of Nutella," I say sadly.

"I'M GOING!" She yells, but I push her over and she slips on my Nutella sick and flies off the end of the boat.

"AAAGGGHHH! PAIN! MY LEG! MY ARM! MY NAILS!"

I sigh impatiently, but then Charlie looks over the side of the boat.

"Leo, I think she's hurt," he says, looking worried.

I glance at her and see blood all over her hair and her leg twisted backwards.

"Oopsie!" I say.

Someone phones an ambulance and the police come too, asking questions.

"Who pushed you?" They ask Tegan.

"LEONDRE ANTONY DEVRIES," she yells. They both look at me.

"Well he sound like a horrid guy. That isn't me, though. My middle name is Antonio. I'll tell you when we see this nasty Leondre Antony Devries," I say helpfully.

"Leondre Devries, you are going to need to cone down to the station with us. And you too son," they say, gesturing at Charlie.

"OI! WHO BARFED ON MY BOAT!" The owner of the swing boats roars.

"MY LEG! DON'T TOUCH IT!" Tegan roars.

"HAVE YOU TWO BEEN ON A DATE YET!" A random reporter roars.

"I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" Tegan roars.

"WHAT IN HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Someone else roars. Oh dear. It's Blair.

I wrote this by myself :) (5sauceBAM) I am shamefully going to promote myself and say please reads my new story Problem? It has one vote so far and no reads...I don't even know, OK? Hope you enjoyed this chapter.