Chapter 19: The Training continues!

Start from the beginning

When you entered the bedroom, you saw Kiba and Xenovia hugging with each other while sleeping.

You then smirked as you reach your cellphone from your pocket and took a photo of them. After capturing a photo, you place your cellphone back into your pocket.

Y/n - *shakes Kiba and Xenovia gently* Guys, it's time to wake up. It's already 6:30 a.m.

Kiba - Huh? Y/n?

Y/n - Yes it's me. Now wake up. You said as you open the curtains a that makes the sunlight pass through the windows. That causes Xenovia and Kiba wake up from their slumber.

Xenovia - *yawn* Good morning, Kiba. She said sweetly.

Kiba (blushing) - G-G-Good morning to you as well.

Y/n - What's this? Kiba is blushing. I've never seen that before. How was your sleep, Kiba?

Kiba - Perfect. He said while smiling.

Y/n - Perfect because you slept together with Xenovia, isn't it?

Kiba - Yes.

Xenovia then rise up from their bed as she went to the bathroom to take a bath. After 15 minutes of bathing, Xenovia then come out from the bathroom with towel covering her body. Kiba then looked away from her while blushing. Y/n nudges Kiba and said,

Y/n - Like what you are seeing? You teased.

Kiba could only just nod his head in agreement.

Y/n - Wow, I didn't know you are so honest with your feelings Kiba. Say did you confess your love to Xenovia?

Kiba (blushing and looking away from you) - Y-Y-Yes. Last night and she confessed her feelings to me as well.

Y/n - What do you know. Love at first sight is actually true.

Kiba - I-Indeed.

Xenovia is now done as she wears her school uniform while Kiba went inside at the bathroom to take a bath.
After another fifteen minutes, Kiba is now done bathing with his towel covering his lower area. When Xenovia saw Kiba shirtless, she blushed at Kiba's 6-pack rock hard abs.

Xenovia (blushing) - W-W-Wow! I didn't even k-k-know that Kiba is a m-m-muscular man. ~He is so freaking hot~.

Y/n - Yes he is.

When Kiba is now done wearing his school uniform.

Y/n - Now that everyone is ready, let's go downstairs and I'll cook our breakfast.

Kiba and Xenovia - Okay!

With that, the three of them then went downstairs as Y/n proceeds to the kitchen while Kiba and Xenovia sat on the chairs facing Issei and Koneko.

Y/n then grabbed his white headband and apron, grabbed the ingredients inside the fridge and you began to cook.

After 30 minutes, you are now done cooking as you served the food.

All - Thanks for the food!

After eating, Kiba volunteered to wash the dishes as the others went to the living room to chat random things.

When Kiba is done washing the plates, spoons and forks, He also went to the living room as Y/n said,

Y/n - Is everyone ready?

All (except Y/n) - Aye!

Y/n - Great! Now let's go to the soccer field behind the ORC Building.

When everyone is outside, Y/n closed the door behind him as they began to walk to the soccer field.

After 30 minutes of walking, they arrived at the soccer field. When they arrived the girls then sat on a nearby tree and began to watch Y/n, Kiba and Issei.

Y/n - Are you guys, ready? You said as you transform to Super Saiyan.

Issei then activated his Sacred Gear while Kiba summons his sword that can siphon or drain holy energy, the Holy Eraser.

Issei - We're ready.

Issei and Kiba then charged you with their fastest speed. When they are near to you, Kiba quickly sidestep to his right and slash Y/n, only to be blocked by his right fist. As for Issei, he sidestep to his left and punch you with all of his might only to be dodged by Y/n by leaning backwards.

Issei - Whoa! How can you do that, Y/n?

You then releases a loud scream that repels Kiba and Issei. The technique that Y/n uses is called Kiai.

Super Saiyan Y/n - As for your question Issei, I trained my speed, flexibility and reaction time with the help of my friends at Universe 7.

Kiba - What is a Universe 7?

Y/n - It is a universe that Saiyans like me live.

Issei - I see but that leads me to a question.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Go on.

Issei - How come you arrived here at our universe since your universe is light years away from here?

Super Saiyan Y/n - I have a technique called Universal Transmission. Universal Transmission is the improved version of Instant Transmission. It allows you to teleport from universe to universe. My friend way back in Universe 7 enhance this technique and it becomes very useful to me.

Kiba - I see. Then why did you come here on our Universe?

Super Saiyan Y/n - Well the reason is simple, to have an adventure and to learn more about devils, fallen angels and angels.

Issei - I see so that's your purpose. Let's continue.

Super Saiyan Y/n - Right.

Then their sparring continues.

After 2 hours of non-stop sparring, the results were extremely astounding. Issei's and Kiba's Battle Power was increased dramatically. Their speed and defense was also increased into a tremendous amount. Thanks to the help of Issei, you managed to unlock a new form and that is Super Saiyan 3 though you need more training and siphoning more power to increase the duration of that form.

Kiba - With this power, defense and speed, we can beat Kokabiel easily and to get my revenge against them.

Issei - Yeah no doubt.

Y/n - Thanks for giving me a power boost, Issei. You help me to unlock a new form.

Issei - Anything for you, best friend.

Y/n only smiled at him.

Unbeknownst to you, Rias, Akeno and Asia we're watching all of you.

Rias - I hope I can get along with them. She said sadly.

Akeno and Asia then pat her shoulders gently and said,

Akeno - Don't worry Rias. One day Y/n will forgive you. I'm sure about it. Besides, he can't hate you forever. She said, cheering up her best friend.

Rias - Thanks for cheering me up, Akeno. I needed that. She said while smiling to her best friend.

Akeno - Anytime Rias.

Rias then looked at you with a smile on her mouth.

Rias - Oh Y/n. I hope you can forgive me when that time comes.

After saying that, Rias continued to do her paperwork.

To be continued...