"To be fair, Mr. Evans. The assignment this week was going back to our roots as a group. Unlike the New Directions and the Treble Tones, the Duly Noted started only after William McKinley High School became a school for arts."

"Incorrect, Seth." Sam said. "Before William McKinley High became an Arts School, the Glee club that started it all was composed of two different groups. The New Directions and..."

"The Dalton Academy Warblers." Watchdog number one interrupted. "But Dalton was rebuilt and the Warblers were reinstated. We are not the Warblers. WE are the Duly Noted."

"Anyways, the Warblers were part of the New Directions. The Duly Noted was created as a combination of both." Sam said "Now, I don't know the first thing about being a Warbler, but here is someone who does. Gentlemen, meet Sebastian Smythe."

The boys politely clapped for Sebastian. Most of them clearly wanting to be somewhere else.

"So, this is the team that Warbler Skylar and the others have built. I must say it's an honor to be here."

"Sebastian is here to help with this week's assignment. Since it is our annual inter group competition, I thought it would be best to let you boys learn about your roots from one of their esteemed Captains."

"Well it's nice to see some resemblance of class enter the walls of McKinley." Sebastian smirked.

"I forgot to say that he bites." Sam murmured.

"What's an old Warbler supposed to teach us?"

"A lot more than you think." Sebastian said eyeing every single one of the boys that sat in the Choir Room. "I can see it clearly. You aren't a team. There's no brotherhood between you buys. This is nothing more than a chore for you."

"We don't have to. We just need to look good. Not Cause any trouble that would destroy our image. "

"Wow." Sebastian commented. "That sounds..."

"Inspiring. Great. Influencial?"

"Dull." Sebastian said. "I'm sorry, who are you to speak for the whole group?"

"My name is Alec, I am the Treble of the Duly Noted. And Chief of Staffs."

"So I'm guessing you're the captain of this team and your 'staffs' are your council?"

"Pretty much."

"Well, I would love to speak with the whole team. But Trouty if you want my help. We have a lot of work to do."

"Excuse me?" Alec demanded. "Mr. Evans you can't just let him take over like that."

"Well, Alec. Seeing as Santana here has agreed to mentor the Treble Tones, and Mercedes Jones is mentoring the New Directions. We all agreed that as an all boy group, you need someone with experience performing with the same set up."

"Great, the other teams have Performers from L.A. and we have an old dog with outdated tricks."

"I'm guessing you are also part of this Staff?" Sebastian commented. "Seeing as you are one of the five people who seem to be paying attention to this meeting."

"Yes, sir. But what is it to you?"

"Okay" Sebastian said putting his crutch aside and limping to the middle of the choir room. Where a chair was waiting. "May I speak with the council first. Everyone else back in twenty."

More than half the boys were eagerly taking their bags from the floor and leaving the choir room. Five boys remained in the choir room. One of them Sebastian recognized as one of the boys he met when he visited Rachel.