Rescue

Sebastian's Senior Year

Joe went to Ohio. He didn't know why but he knew there was something wrong. Sebastian was Barry's brother. He wasn't as close to Sebastian as he was Barry. But he thought of him as his own regardless of where he lives and deep in his gut, he knew Sebastian was in some sort of trouble. And he can't seem to shake the protective vibe that he had since letting him go with the Smythes back when he was eleven.

When he got off the plane, took a cab straight to Dalton Academy.

The cab started to approach a large gated mansion; Joe's eyes grew wide. Joe knew that the Smythe's were well off. But he didn't know that it was to this extent. Attending a school this prestigious and fancy would cost a fortune.

Joe cautiously entered the office. Where a student was typing into the computer.

"Excuse me."

The student looked up and turned to him. "Good Morning, how may I help you?"

"I'm looking for a student."

"Name?"

"Sebastian Smythe."

"Warbler practice was canceled. So Sebastian should be in his room right now." The boy said. He used his chair to roll over to the other side of the counter where there were visitor's passes stacked along with a clipboard. "Please sign your name here and the date and time."

After Joe finished the proceedings, he went to the dorms where the boy directed him to go.

Walking through the hallway of his dorm, Joe could already feel that something is wrong. When he reached the door of Sebastian's dorm. He didn't bother to knock.

He opened the door to find Sebastian sprawled on the floor unconscious.

"Sebastian!"

Joe crouch down to check on the boy he treated like a son. His heart was still beating. Some of the boys around the hall heard the commotion.

"Sebastian!"

"Get away from him."

Joe found himself with a young boy on his back trying to tackle him down. Instinctively he pushed the boy off him. Before any of the other boys could attack him he raised his hands. "I'm not here to fight. We need to get Sebastian to the hospital."

"Who are you?"

"Joe West." He said. "I'm Barry's Foster Dad."

"I'm going to need some proof." Thad said standing protectively in front of Sebastian. While a Jeff started to pat Sebastian's face hoping for him to wake up.

Joe took out his badge from his back pocket and in another flap was a picture of him with his three kids, Iris, Barry and Sebastian.

"Guys, he's not waking up." Jeff said urgently. "He's burning up."

"We need to get him to the Nurse's Office." Thad said. Joe picked up the unconscious Sebastian and the boys lead the way to the Nurse's Office. They managed to stabilize him at the Nurse' Office. But they sent him to the hospital.

Joe sat at the chair while waiting for Sebastian to wake up. He couldn't believe what the other boys had told him. Drugs! PEDs! All for a small competition. And Sebastian had been involved?

He looks closely at Sebastian. He looks so much like Barry. But there was something. He looked so much more mature. He looked tired. Like the world was on his shoulders. It reminded Joe of younger Sebastian. The one who approached him with an emotionless and determined look on his face.

This boy had so much happened to him in his young life. He wasn't going to let him handle it all by himself. Especially if it would cause his life. He looked at the prone boy lying on the bed. He was going to do everything he can to make sure that this kid gets to live his life as normal as possible. But for now.

Joe wasn't going to let him out of his sight anytime soon.

~()~

Reverse Flash

Sebastian and Eddie were taken by the Reverse Flash to his lair. Both groaned as they were manhandled and thrown on the concrete floor.

"You might as well take that mask off." Eddie said. "I know it's you, Wells. Or whoever you really are."

"Dr. Wells?" Sebastian said dumbfounded. "No, He can't be."

"Well, allow me to introduce myself." The man in yellow takes off the mask to reveal a familiar face. "My name is Eobard. Eobard Thawn."

Sebastian was seeing red in rage.

"No way that is possible." Sebastian snapped. "Eddie doesn't have any relatives under Eobard. You're just a murderer!"

"How do you..."

"Like I'd let some random stranger date Iris without doing a background check." Sebastian said offhandedly glaring angrily at Wells. "We trusted you. You're going to pay for what you did to my mother."

Unwisely, he tried to tackle Reverse Flash who quickly stepped out of the way. He then grabbed Sebastian by the neck and lifted him his feet two inches from the ground his eyes wide as his airpipe was being blocked.

Sebastian could feel himself slowly loose consciousness his lungs burning with asphyxiation. His vision blurring.

"I could easily kill you right now." He said. "Just like how I killed your mother."

Wells dropped Sebastian to the ground. He gasped loudly as his body tried to recover. "But The Flash will need a little incentive for be to get home."

"I don't understand." Eddie said finally shaking off the shock. "Why do you have my name?"

Wells took out the turquoise ring box from his suit. He glanced into it seeing the ring still where it was supposed to be.

"Why? Well. Because we're family Eddie." Wells said. Throwing the box away.

"Funny, I haven't seen you in any reunions or weddings." Eddie said.

"That is funny." Wells said with a sadistic smile. "And the reason for that is that. As far as those guest list are concerned I haven't been born yet."

"So that's why you didn't kill me back then at S.T.A.R. Labs." Eddie said in realization.

"Well, not to offend you Eddie." Sebastian said with a groan "But your descendants are crappy."

After a swift and painful kick to the stomach, Sebastian whimpered in pain.

"The adults are talking Mr. Smythe."

"As for you Eddie." Wells said. "You are simply my insurance."

Sebastian tried to gather as much energy as he could and tried to attack Wells with the maneuver that Hunter had taught him for attacking a bigger person. However rage had lead him to forget Wells' quick reflexes.

Wells easily slammed him back down to the ground. He tsked loudly looking into Sebastian's eyes which were filled with rage.

"Stubborn aren't you." He commented. "Eddie, I need alive. You, however, I could keep just barely."

He harshly pressed his hand on Sebastian's right leg. With a scream and a crack Sebastian was knocked out. Eddie watched in horror as Wells disabled his fellow captor heartlessly and swiftly tied him to a pipe his legs extended his arms slightly raised. He then tied Eddie to a metal chair in the middle of the room.

"We need to get out of here." Eddie said looking at the unconscious body of Sebastian slumped but bruises already forming who knows what more could happen. "And fast."