Family

Barry spent Thanksgiving that year with at the Smythe home, which put a big smile on Sebastian's face.

Sebastian was in the kitchen making dessert before his mama's cousin came, since his mama wanted to make Thanksgiving dinner with her cousin "for old time's sake" she said, it gave Sebastian an excuse to force Barry to help him make dessert.

They were going to make some old recipes from when they were eleven. And knowing how messy they can get, Barry changed his shirt.

Just then Mrs. Smythe's cousin and his family came to the house.

"Barry, come meet our guests." Mrs. Smythe said. "This is my cousin, Hiram, his husband LeRoy, and their daughter Rachel."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Barry Allen" Barry said with a smile and shook hands with them all. Rachel was startled at first.

"Is something wrong?" Barry asked curious and concerned as he shook hands with Rachel.

"Nothing, you just look like someone I know." Rachel said offhand.

"Okay," Barry said. "Excuse me, I'm going to help Bas with desert before he eats all of the whipped cream."

Barry left the room to help with his brother.

"Bas, your cousins are here." Barry said but was greeted with icing to the face and Sebastian had a spoon in his hand guiltily. But he couldn't help laugh.

"I am so going to get you for that." Barry chased Sebastian around the counter. Sebastian ran out of the room, with Barry at his tail who had a can of whipped cream.

"Get back here!"

Sebastian managed to run up one set of stairs and ran back down the other set of stairs with Barry on his tail. He managed to get a few feet ahead he looked back and teased.

"I didn't do it," Sebastian teased. With a little dance which was enough time for Barry to tackle his brother to the floor.

"You had it coming." Barry said sitting on top of his brother and created a white beard and mustache around his chin. They were both laughing like crazy, until someone coughed. They both looked up and saw the adults and Rachel who had a flabbergasted look on her face. The twins had a deer in headlights look on their faces.

"What are you boys doing?"

Both boys looked at each other then back at the adults. "Nothing."

Barry got off Sebastian who greeted his uncles with a big smile.

"It's nice meeting you again, Uncle Hiram, Uncle LeRoy." Sebastian said coming over to hug his uncles after wiping the cream off his face.

"Sebastian?" Rachel demanded. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here." Sebastian said with a big smile in his face. There was no better free time than messing with the New Direction kids. "Now, give your cousin a hug."

Sebastian hugged Rachel who froze at the brief greeting.

Rachel then slapped him across the cheek.

"Rachel!" LeRoy scolded affronted.

Sebastian just rubbed his cheek. "I guess I deserve that."

"Now are you going to give me a direct answer?"

"I think we deserve one as well." Rachel and Sebastian looked at the parental who were looking at them confused and in Rachel's dads case affronted.

"It's a long story." Sebastian said. "Let me just finish dessert first, come one Barry."

Sebastian dragged Barry back into the kitchen while his parents brought the Berrys to the family room.