Huntbastian Part 1

Dalton Academy

It was Sebastian's senior year and he was excited. He's heading towards his new dorm room in the academy. Dalton has a little tradition. You can only room with the same person once. It's to encourage friendship between the boys in the same year.

And this year, according to the office, Sebastian's roommate is a new transfer. He entered the room and found a burly brown haired teen on the other side.

"Hi." he greeted turning from his open suitcase on the bed.

"Hello." Sebastian said offering his hand, "You must be the new transfer. I'm Sebastian Smythe."

"Hunter Clarington."

The two boys shook hands. And Sebastian couldn't help but stare at his roommate. He had sharp features and stunning green eyes. He had a strong grip and large biceps that could be seen under his grey shirt. He had this...intense look that just captivated him.

Hunter smiled as he let go of Sebastian's hand, who had snapped out of his stupor.

"I hope you don't mind." Hunter said motioning to his taking the right side of the room.

"No, I don't." Sebastian said placing his things on the left side of the room. "So where are you from? You don't look like from around here."

"I'm not." Hunter agreed. "I transferred from a military academy at Colorado Springs."

"Ah, a military boy. What made you transfer to the boring state that is Ohio?"

"I got a scholarship." Hunter said simply.

"Wow, that's big." Sebastian said impressed. "Dalton doesn't usually give out scholarships."

"Yeah." Hunter said. "So they say. So how about you? Tell me something about you. Other than playing lacrosse."

Sebastian looked at the lacrosse stick that he just put away.

"Intuitive." Sebastian complemented. "Well, I am part of the Warblers."

"That's Dalton's show choir right?"

"Yeah," Sebastian said. "I've been performing since I was eight. And the Warblers are one of the well-known clubs in Dalton. So why not. Do you sing?"

"I'm decent." Hunter said.

"Then, you should join." Sebastian insisted. Trying (and failing) not to sound too pushy. "The Warblers are like a band of brothers. It would be great if you could join."

"I will think about it." Hunter said with a smile. Inwardly Sebastian was jumping up and down in joy; maybe he could get to know his roommate better. And maybe impress him.

~()~

Two months in the school year, and Sebastian had felt that this year was a lot more interesting than the last.

He had gotten his first crush ,which was also his room mate. He also (disappointedly) found out that his crush was straight. Or in his terms "Not even remotely bi-curious". Then he was kicked out of his spot as captain and was replaced. By yet again, the same room mate/crush. But he was co-captain of the Warblers under Hunter's insistence. And despite being gay, thankfully, Hunter wasn't homophobic. So he had formed a friendship with the intense and slightly stiff teenager.

So for Sebastian, it's been an interesting year. What he didn't expect however was for it to get worse.

One day, Hunter came into the room with suspicious looking package.

"What is that?" Sebastian asked looking up from his homework his glasses askew.

"This," Hunter said "Is the key to our success at Sectionals. We used the same thing for our competitions back in Colorado."