Once, you loved, but you were never loved once. :(

A/N: the whole chapter before this deleted and in stead of rewriting it i'm just gonna pretend you know what's going on :)

Tits POV:

I am lying in the bathtub in my aqua suit when my phone rings.

"hello?" i answer.

"Tits! it's richie. i'm going to chuck e cheese later. wanna come?"

"no"

"what? why"

"i don't wanna"

"why tho"

"cuz i'm depressed richie! mike and i broke up because he's heinous!" i yell

the phone is silent. "umm. k bye"

Eddies POV:

Stan is so fucking rude. I can not believe i let him move in with me. I'm fuming in the kitchen when all of a sudden i hear a slam from upstairs. Quickly, i run up the stairs, my velvet pyjamas flowing as i climb the stairs.

I run into my room and see Nickeldumb lying on my bed, fast asleep, and Stan throwing around all my pots and pans that i keep in my bedroom.

"Stan what in the hell!" I demand. "Nickel is asleep! You're gonna wake him."

"Eddie," Stan says angrily. "I know you're mad at me for coming back to life, but I cannot take your shit right now. I need to find my talisman"

"what talisman" i ask.

"my talisman that i got from my great grandfather. i've worn it everyday of my life and it fell off the night i tried to kill you all. the night that i...died."

i stare at him in disgust. "i literally forgot you did that. you literally killed bill oh my fuck stan, you psycho-"

"anywho, i need to find it so i don't die again."

"you think it has magical properties?? that keep you from dying?" i ask.

"one hundred percent!"

"well why would it be in my room? you died at richies house. go look there," i say angrily.

Stan saunters out of the room and I begin putting my pots and pans back into my nightstand drawers.

I see Nickeldumb is still asleep. I run my hand over his bald head. His hair will start growing back soon.

Nickeldumb opens his eyes. "Eddie?" he says in a raspy voice.

"Hey big boy," i smirk. "what ya thinking about?"

Nickeldumb looks around the room, then back at me. "where am i?"

"in my room, silly! we just had sex an hour ago, you passed out." i say

"???" Nickeldumb says.

I growl at him. "Were you drunk? do you seriously not remember it? wow, nickeldumb, just wow. You're so inconsiderate." i yell as i turn to leave the room.

Nickeldumb grabs my wrists and pulls me toward him. "Wait. Help me remember ;)"

🤤

Richies POV:

Pennywise and I are sitting on the couch.

"We only have three hours left, Penny," i say desperately. "Three hours until i'm a clown for good."

"Look, We'll find a way to turn you back. I promise we will. But– would it be so bad? Being a clown? Being like...me?" Pennywise says.

I glare at him. "it's not about that! how would you like it if you were forced to become something against your will? I just wanna be me again"

Penny wise looks out the window. "When i was at Tits's house, he told me that the only way you can become a human again is if you undo the death you caused."

"you mean...being henry back?" i ask shocked.

"yes and no. You need to bring him back to life, yes, but it's an eye for an eye kind of thing. If you want to be human again, Henry will need to become a clown"

:0

i gasp

A/N: rehehe