I'd Let You Penny my Wise

Richies POV:

It's been two days since I last saw pennywise. I sit in silence in my room all day, and talk to no one. I guess you could call me depressed.

I just can't believe pennywise tried to help kill me.

Pennywises POV:

The sewers were lonely. I missed Richie.

On the second day without him, I heard a noise outside the sewers.

I peaked out and saw a little boy. He looked familiar, but I couldn't place where.

"Hello," I said.

The boy ran up to me, and a girl behind me.

Georgie and Beverley.

"Hello, I'm Pennywise!" I said, but my heart wasn't in it, and they could tell.

Georgie frowned. "What's wrong?"

I sighed. "Going through a rough break up,"

"Wanna hang out with us?" Beverley asked.

I nodded. "K"

Eddies POV:

Richie cried himself to sleep every night. I could hear him through his radio because he forgot to turn it off.

So naturally I laughed myself to sleep.

It was the middle of the night when I heard a weird noise coming from my kitchen. I crept downstairs and snuck into the kitchen, only to see a pitch black figurine digging through the cupboards.

I clicked on the lights and yelled, "can I help you?!"

Henry Bowers jumped around and ran over to me. "Eddie!"

I punched him in the face.

A/N: the next chapter will be more interesting obviously this was a filler chapter