I love my cousin

Nickeldumbs POV:

I am eating breakfast when all of a sudden someone appears in my cage.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yell, screaming.

When the person gets closer to me, I realize it is my cousin, Pennywise.

"Penny!" I yell, jumping to my feet. I haven't seen my cousin in 27 years! "What are you doing here?"

Penny wise smiles. "Hello, Nickeldumb. I have a favour to ask."

"Ok."

"Can you help me kill a kid?"

I snort. "YOU need help to kill a kid?"

Pennywise sighs. "That's not it. I can kill a kid with the blink of an eye. It's just,.,this kid I need dead? He's in love with me."

"I'm missing something...what do I have to do with any of this?" I ask

"I can't kill this kid. As much as I want him dead, I can't be the one to kill him. For...other reasons,"

"Ooh," I say. "What other reasons"

Pennywise throws me up against my cage walls. "WILL YOU HELP ME OR NOT"

I flinch. "Yeah, ok."

Penny wise let's go and evaporates.

Richies POV;

Christmas morning comes and I don't leave my futon. I am upset.

I walk down the hallway of my house and turn the corner, but what I see startled me.

"What the fuck!" I yell. I see an empty noose hanging from the ceiling.

My mom walks out of her room. "Oh, hi Richie" she says,

"Mom what is that."

"A noose"

"For What!" I yell.

"I got it for you! I keep hearing you say u want to kill yourself, and I never really buy you anything considering my drug addiction,, but I just thought..well, I thought that I could change that"

"My mother bought me a noose to kill my self with," I say. "Wow."

My mother frowns. "Why, you ungrateful little-"

My mother runs towards me, about to strangle me, when all of a sudden I disappear into thin air.

What the fuck.

I spear in a dark room, and I see Pennywise standing in front of me.

Then I realize it's not Pennywise.

"Hello, Richie. I'm Nickeldumb, Pennywises Cousin."