Chapter 8 - I'm here for you biggums

=-Jerome's POV-=

When I woke up, I was still on the beach but it was dark and some people were staring at me from a distance. I could tell what they were saying.. But they just walked away when I looked at them.

I checked my phone and realized that I had so many missed calls and texts from Mitch. I called him back immediately.

"Jerome?! Where are you?! I'm here!!" Mitch said loudly and sounded very worried.

"I'm on the beach.. Please hurry.." I said softly because the pain grew worse in my head. It was unbearable pain. I could barely open my eyes.

"Ok! Stay there! I'll be there soon!" He said then hung up.

I hope he gets here soon.. I start to look up at the sky but when I tried to sit up a little to look at the waves, the pain kicked in worse. I cried out in pain and everything went black once again..

=-Mitch's POV-=

I was looking everywhere! Where was he.. I can't give up! I have to find him!

As I was driving by the shore, I saw a dark figure laying in the sand.. Is that Jerome...? I hope so..

I stopped the car and got out. I walked up slowly to the dark figure, unsure if it was Jerome or not. I started to see the red tie of a suit and I knew immediately.. I found my love.

I ran up to him so fast, calling his name, but when I got next to him, I realized he was passed out or sleeping. I shook him softly and he slightly cringed.. He's in pain. I need to get him out of here.. I picked him up very carefully like he was a delicate piece of glass and took him to my car and quickly got him to the nearest hospital.

*******

Once we got to the hospital, I took him inside and got him immediate care. I hope he'll be ok..

=-Jerome's POV-=

When I woke up, everything was blurry.. The pain in my head was mostly gone.. Good..

'Where am I..' I thought to myself.

My vision cleared up a bit more and I realized that I was in the hospital. How did I get here..? I started to look around the room, thinking, when someone stood in the doorway. I looked at them and waited for my vision to clear up more.. Who was it.. I started to see the red and black detail in the shirt with light brown spiked hair.. Mitch! He saved me!

I smiled big when I realized it was him and right when I did so, he ran towards me very fast and attacked me with a hug. I hugged him back and could stop myself from crying.. I was so happy I was able to see him again.. And that he saved me..

He started to cry a little too but was just comforting me and telling me to calm down while rubbing my back. Once I calmed down, he pushed me away from the hug a little and put his hands on my cheeks and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're ok.. It took forever but I finally found you.. And you're gonna live with me from now on. You're not living with your mom anymore." He said with a loving and soft smile on his face.

"As long as I'm with you.. I'll be happy with anything.." I told him. He smiled and kissed me. It was nice to be able to have that feeling again..

After a few seconds, he pulled away.

"I'll always be here for you biggums.. I'm here for you when you need me.." He said, looking into my eyes with a smile.

********

When my head was healed mostly and I could leave the hospital, Mitch picked me up and just walked out carrying me in his arms, obviously not caring that people would stare. I smiled and so did he. He set me down in the passenger seat and got in the car.

"Let's finally go home and not worry about your mom interfering ever again." He said, smiling.

I nodded and he drove us home.. I can't wait to be home..