Chapter 4 - The Game and Reveals

=-Jerome's POV-=

After school, I just went home with Mitch. When we got there, his mom had already made us snacks. I wish I had a mom like this..

When we finished the snacks, we went upstairs to prep for the game tonight.

"Wait. Sooo.. what's the game anyway?" I ask Mitch.

"Truth or Dare!" He says in reply happily.

"Sounds fun and interesting. I wonder what it'll end up being."

"Hopefully nothing bad." Mitch says. Which makes me wonder wheather or not to ask this question..

*******

After a few hours, everyone gets here and we start playing the game.

"You're turn ADAM!" Ty yells even though he's sitting next to him.

"Hmmmm... MEEEETCH! Truth.. or Dare.." Adam asks Mitch.

"TRUTH MOTHA TRUCKERS!" Mitch yells and everyone laughs alone with him.

"Ok.. Truth.. Do you LOOOOOVVVVEEE Jayrome?!?!" Adam asks Mitch.

Mitch stares at Adam and doesn't reply.. Oh goodness.. I don't think he does.. Good thing I didn't ask him..

Mitch's face goes slightly red, sorta like embarrassment it seemed like, and he gets up and walks into the bathroom. Everyone goes silent.

"Uh.. Jerome.. Go talk to him.." Ty tells me.

I get up and knock on the bathroom door. "Mitch? May I come in please?"

I hear a sniff and then the door unlock. I go into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Mitch.. Are you ok bud? What happened?"

"Well.. I was embarrassed.. I don't want them to laugh or make fun of me.."

"Why would they do that?"

"Be-because.. I-I.. do like you Jerome.. More than a friend.." Mitch explains, blushes, and covers his face.

I become so overwelmed and happy all at once. I don't know how to reply. So, I take his hands and he looks me in the eyes slightly confused.

"Mitch.. Don't be embarrassed.. Because.. I like you too.. The 'More than friends' way too.." I say, blush and look down.. 'Damnit...' I think. I just hope this doesn't ruin this friendship..

Mitch's eyes get a little big then back to normal. He keeps looking at me while I'm looking down. I could tell he's thinking about what to do. But then.. something I'll never forget happens..

Mitch lifted up my chin so I was looking at me, he leaned in slowly, and he kissed me. I was so surprised at first but then I just found myslef with my eyes closed, kissing him back. It was so amazing.. Like magic almost.. Our lips felt like they were meant to be connected.. Like a puzzle.

He pulled away so slowly and smiled. I'm glad though.. He likes me.. And I like him.. It felt like nothing could go wrong now..

He set his forehead and nose against mine and closed his eyes. I did the same. I was so happy to have someone in my life that cared and actually loved me.. It was wonderful.. Nobody could ruin this moment.. except for my mother...