Chapter 3 - Thoughts..

=-Jerome's POV-=

When we got to his house, Mitch led me up to his room. It was awesome! He had a rad computer, a television, and lots of space. He also had lots of Minecraft stuff all over his walls!

"How's your face feeling?" He asked, breaking me from the trance I was in thinking about his room.

"Oh. Better. Thanks." I replied and smiled.

"That's good! You should also get some rest, just in case. I don't want you to get a concussion." He told me. He sounds to caring! I'm so glad I have him as a friend..

"Yeah.. I will. Where am I going to sleep?"

"Here of course! You can lay with me if you don't want to be by yourself in the living room." He said while smiling.

"Um. Ok. I'll lay in here with you then." Oh boy.. This is interesting. Sharing a bed with the boy I just met earlier that day? Ok.. I can survive this. I'll be ok with it.

"Then get cozy! Cause I'm getting kinda tired myself!" He says, laying down on the bed.

I lay down next to him after a while and fall asleep as soon as he turns off the light.

=-Mitch's POV-=

Jerome just fell asleep right when the light went out! I guess he really was that tired. I looked at him and his fluffy face. He looked so comfortable and warm. It was cute actually. I've never seen a Bacca sleep before..

When I was thinking about it, I didn't even realise he cuddled up against me.. This is new.. His head was on my chest and hand was on my stomach. He looked too cute that I had to leave him be. I liked it though.. I like Jerome.. but I don't know about liking him like that. I don't think I do.. but we'll see I guess..

=-Jerome's POV-=

I woke up and realised that I was cuddled up to Mitch. Shit.. I didn't want that to happen.. I hope he didn't know.. I don't want him to be weirded out..

After a few minutes, I started to watch Mitch while he was asleep.. He looked so cute a peaceful.. I.. I think I like him.. No.. Can I..? I'll wait and see to know for sure..

*******

We've been friends for about a year now.. and I actually think I do like him.. I want to ask him if he likes me but I don't know when the right time will be.. I need to think.. I hope he does..

*******

When I woke up one morning, I got ready for school and left. I met up with Mitch at the end of the street, waiting for the bus. 

When we got to school, we both went to our classes and said we would meet up at lunch.

Lunch finally came around and we met each other at the front of the cafeteria.

"Jeroooommmmee!!" Mitch yells, running up to me with a smile on his face.

"Mitch! What is it!?" I yell back.

"We're gonna be playin a game tonight with Adam, Ty, Jason, and Ian over at my house! You up for it?! They're also cool that you're a Bacca and all!"

I thought about it for a few minutes while we got our food and sat down at our table.

"You know what? Let's do it! I'll join you guys! Sounds like fun!" I decided to play because I wanted to ask him who he liked.. To see if he liked me..

Except I may or may not be asking the question..

A/N

Enjoy Chapter 3! :D Let me know if I should continue or not! Or just some feedback would be greatly appreciated!