Chapter 7 - Biggums.. Save me..

=-Mitch's POV-=

I haven't heard from Jerome in a couple hours so I decide to walk across the street and go to his house. I knock on the door but nobody answers.. the door's unlocked so I walk inside but find nobody.. Shit! Did she take Jerome?! Where are they... I call Jerome many times but nobody answers. Ok. I'm worried. Something happened to my biggums! I have to find him!

=-Jerome's POV-=

My vision comes back and I wake up in the back of my moms car..

"Where are we?!" I yell but then yelp in pain. My head is killing me! It hurts so bad!

"We're in California. Three thousand miles away from that damn town. This will be a better town for a dumb Bacca like you."

Ouch.. that hurts to have my mom actually say that..

"California..? I wanna go home.."

"This is your home now. Don't argue or I'm gonna make that pain in your head worse."

No.. This can't be my new home.. I want Mitch.. I have to call him..

******

When we get to a condo that's supposed to be my house I guess, I sneak my phone out of the car and into the bathroom, and call Mitch.

When he answered the phone, he sounded so scared and worried..

"Jerome?! Jerome!! Where are you?! Are you ok?!" He says frantically.

"I'm here.. and I'm not ok.. I'm in California.. My mom said that it's my new home.."

"What the hell?! NO! I'm coming to get you! You can't stay there with your mom! She broke out of jail just to do that!"

My mom bangs on the door. "JEROME! You better not be on the phone or you're gonna be in so much pain and trouble!!" My mom yells from behind the door.

"Shit.. Mitch.. Save me.. I need you!" I tell Mitch sounding very scared as the phone cuts off and my mom bursts through the door.

"You damn Bacca! You're gonna pay.." She approaches me but I quickly run past her and out of the condo. I had to get out of here and fast!

*******

I eventually find myself in a department store after running for a few miles.. My mom finally gave up and stopped chasing after about a mile. Thank goodness.. I decide to try and call Mitch again.. But nobody answers.. Crap! I hope he's on his way..

*******

It's been a few days sense I ran out of the house.. I haven't heard from Mitch sense.. I'm getting scared, I smell horrid, and I needed food.. I was starving.. 'Please Mitch.. be here soon..' I think to myself as I approach the waves on the beach.. Then I black out..