Chapter Ten

Reporter Rush.

-Ruki's P.o.v-

When finishing with the hospital after our session, Yuna was physically and mentally shaking up about the video that she was moving at a zombie pace. Which caused me to grab her hand to comfort and calm her down, I don't actually know why I just thought it was the only thing I could do for her at that moment,

"Thank you, Takanori."

She muttered to me, I knew she calmed down as her hand stopped shaking a few moments after I grabbed it, as we walked past a couple of nurses I noticed that they stared in envy towards Yuna, I had absolutely no idea as to why they did so but after a moment or so when passing their stares turned into smiles and giggled while saying 'What a cute couple' Though it wasn't helping Yuna after what had just happened in the doctors office, she was quickly normal again and pulled her hand away, I wasn't offended when she did so because it was just a misunderstanding.

Upon exiting the hospital, a reporter quickly rushed up to us,

"Lolita Mika! Would you mind telling us why you were in the hospital?"

I could see that Yuna was know back to her shaken up state remembering why she was there in the first place, which is when I decided enough was enough.

"She has no comment at this time."

After saying this as calmly as I could; as gently as I could, I pushed Yuna to get her moving away from the reporter, getting the message in the daze she was in was a miracle and quickly she began to move again with me following closely behind.

"That'll be on Music News later..."

Yuna muttered finally able to talk again, I just smirked while getting in her car her mimicking my actions and sat in the passenger's seat,

"Whatever story they make up, you can put straight...Don't worry! It'll be fine, we just have to keep moving..."

Yuna just nodded slowly and began to look out the window as I began to drive, silence fell over us, not that I minded. 

It was later that day when in my house that I got a call from Yuna,

"Takanori...Turn on the Music News channel."

I did as told and watched the previous story end and the reporter began to get excited over the next report.

"I hope we have some Lolita Mika fans watching tonight as we have an exclusive report from early this morning. In the early morning hours, Lolita Mika was spotted leaving the hospital following behind her was Ruki the vocalist of the GazettE! Could they be dating? Maybe as we had a close source to both the stars that they have been seeing each other a lot and also some nurses revealed to us that the two were holding hands before leaving the hospital! Talk about trying to keep it under wraps~! Here's the clip we caught earlier when approaching the secretive Lolita girl and Ruki."

And so they showed the clip, followed by the reporter discussing what happened after the clip cut off, running a hand through my hair as they got it all completely wrong and tried to think it over, Yuna stayed silent though after hearing all she needed to hear on the report.

"What are we going to do?"

Yuna asked almost in a silent voice, she didn't sound shocked or embarrassed or anything, she sounded expressionless. Yuna and I stayed on the phone with each other suggesting what we could do since Yuna was rather pissed about this from what I could tell; she was probably close to breaking things in her apartment. When I was about to say bye to her as our conversation was drawing to an end, some muffled banging was heard in the background causing Yuna to groan,

"Just what I needed..."

A sarcastic mutter was heard from Yuna, she didn't hang up or anything; probably keeping me on the phone to listen to what was happening, in which I did as I listened intently trying to figure out as to who it was banging at Yuna's door, though I could already probably have a guess who it was.

-Yuna's P.o.v-

When answering the door, I was met by a scowl which belonged to the one and only manager that PMS'd when I did something wrong, Soshi.

"...Hi?"

My phone was still against my ear, from what I could tell Soshi was going to have a full out rage but I stopped him from speaking knowing exactly what he was going to say when interrogating me.

"Before you even start talking, I will have my say. I was at the hospital because..."

I took a gulp trying to force the words to surface as I was still not able to take everything into account. 

" B-because my sister passed away just yesterday."

Only silence was heard from Soshi as his head instantly dropped to the floor in guilt and sorrow, he had known my sister quite well as he himself has known me for many years. I was staying as strong as I could force myself to be remembering my sister's words, Soshi finally lifted his head shifting awkwardly and looked at the phone that was still to my ear with Ruki being scarily silent, he eyed it suspiciously before asking.

"Is that?"

I just gave the nod to clear his assumption, I let him come into my apartment and put Ruki on loud speaker as Soshi ordered me to, then we started to discuss what we were going to do about the stupid situation that the reporters concocted.

(Sorry for such a short chapter! m(_ _)m)

Next Chapter:- Clearing The Mess...