Will you....

I lay in my bed somewhat laughing trying to not wake Cutter up. I look over at my clock it’s only 2 A.M and I think I just had one of the strangest dreams of my life. Cutter and I we were in our thirties and married with eighteen kids. They kept on trying to eat each other even though we fed them food. We also had a pet moose named Bo and he lived in our house.

“Babe, what are you laughing about?”  Cutter asks hugging me closer.

“Sorry, did I wake you?”

“No, but I wanna know why you're laughing like a crazy person at 2 am?”

I told him about the dream and had we had eighteen kids and a moose named Bo.

“I would be fine with us being married and sorry darlin’ I don’t think I could handle eighteen kids.” Cutter said to me pulling me closer to his chest if that was possible.

“Good thing cause I don’t want eighteen kids either.”

“Go back to sleep darlin’. We will talk later.” And he kissed me on the top of my head and I fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

“Good mornin’ beautiful.” Cutter said handing me a plate full of food.

“Did you make this for me?”  I asked taking a bit of the bacon.

“Yep, And then later were going fishin. Sounds good?”

“I haven’t been fishin in forever!” I said then finished eating my pancake.

After I ate we both got dressed. I was wearing some ripped jeans, boots and one of Cutter's shirts. Cutter was wearing faded jeans, boots, salt life shirt and, a dirty camo hat. Damn. He looks hot in anything.

We drove to the field were we went on our date and then walked through the woods to a pond.

“Let’s have a bet, whoever catches the first fish the other person has to do something for them.” Cutter said while casting his line.

“So if I catch the first fish you have to do something for me of my choice or the other way around?”

“Alright deal.” With that we shook hands. I better catch the first fish cause you never know what goes on in that boys head.

After about an hour Cutter’s poll started to bend.

“Looks like you shall be doing somethin’ for me.” Cutter said while reeling the fish in.

“Oh gosh! Please don’t make it anything bad.” I said worried.

“Hmm, I want a kiss.” He said unhooking the fish and throwing it back.

“A kiss? You get that all the time.” I said looking at him.

“I know but I love your kisses.” He said smiling.

“Aww. Come here.”

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I gave him a big fat kiss on his lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cutter and I got home from fishing about two hours ago and now were watching a movie.

“Since today is the last day of winter vacation and your birthday is Tuesday, can I give you your present/date tonight?” He said out of nowhere.

“Sure, even though having you is a good enough present.” I said smiling.

“Yeah okay.” He said sarcastically. “Go get ready were leaving at five. Wear something fancy.” And with that he kissed me and walked out of my room.