I have something to tell you

RECAP

A little later I walked back to the living room with some spaghetti and tea.

Hunter and Cutter were talking about trucks and laughing at some random stuff. I know they would get along. Both of them can get along with pretty much anyone. They almost have the same personalities.

“So I can see you two are getting along.” I said handing them both a plate.

“Yeah, if you’re going to marry someone marry him, Kay?” Hunter said shoving the fork in his mouth.

“Well good thing cause were getting married if you like it or not.” I said sitting down next to Cutter. “Is Ashley coming?”

“Yeah she will be here tonight. We have a surprise for ya.” Hunter said.

I wonder what it is….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Sierra’s P.O.V

A few hours later there was a knock on the door. I jumped up yelling “I’ll get it!” knowing it was going to be Ashley.

I opened the door to see my favorite sister in law. She looked beautiful as always with her long brown hair and brown eyes and standing at my height.

“Sierra!” she yelled when she saw I was the one to open the door.

We both jumped up and down hugging each other. We haven’t seen each other in half a year and are best friends. Out of everyone I know she’s the only one I can tell absolute anything to and know she won’t judge me or she will but keeps it to herself.

After our little hugging session we walked in to the living room where our men where.

“Ashley, this is my boyfr- sorry fiancé Cutter. Cutter, this is Ashley, Hunter’s wife.” I said pointing to Cutter then to Ashley.

Cutter smiled when I corrected myself.

“Fiancé? When did he purpose to you?” she asked. I then held up my hand showing my ring.

“The other day.” I said smiling. “He perfect.” Is said sitting down next to him while he put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead.

“Oh let me show you to your room so you can put your stuff there.” I said to Ashley

We walked up the stairs in silence and showed her to the room across from mine where Hunters stuff is.

I opened the door and walked in hearing the question I know was going to come at some point from her.

“You have to tell me how y’all met. You guys are so cute.” Ashley said plopping down on the bed.

“Alright, I knew you were going to ask.” I said sitting down next to her. “On the first day of school when I was walking out of the office he tripped me but, he apologized to me. Then we started talking and turns out we have all the same classes together. When I got home I found out he lived next door to me and that my parents know his parents from high school. After that we started hanging out and then dating.”

“aw that’s so cute.” She said clapping.

“Oh yeah and after he tripped we when we were talking I found out that we both were accepted to University of Alabama.” I said remembering.

She responded “I was kind of wondering what you guys were gonna do about college but I guess you already had it figured out before you even met. sounds like faith to me.” She said laughing. “Let’s go down stairs before they come looking for us.” She said walking out of the room into the hall way.

“Okay, I’m going to stay up here for a few so I can make a phone call.” I said walking to my room.

I walked in my room pulling out my phone calling Abi. After a few rings she answered.

“Hello?” she said

“Abi!”

“Hey, you finally called.”

“Yeah I know. But hey the phone rings both ways.”

“Yeah yeah, shut up.”

“I called because I wanted to tell you something.” I said smiling thinking of her reaction of what I’m about to tell her.

“What is it?” she said getting curious.

“Well the other night Cutter kind of asked me to marry him.” I said smiling

I heard her screaming like a little kid. “My best friend is getting married? Eep.”

“Yep, and I wanted to ask you to be one on my bridesmaids.” I said to her already knowing her answer.

“YES!” she screamed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I got off the phone with Abi I went down stairs where my mom had gotten home and was talking with Cutter, Hunter and, Ashley. After I sat on the couch next to Cutter, Hunter spoke up.

“Now that were all her we wanted to say something.” Hunter said smiling.

“Were having a baby.” Ashley said while hunter hugged her.

There having a baby and I’m going to be an Aunt. I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl.

I know when I have kids I want a boy first then a girl so then he can protect her.

“I’m going to be a grandma.” My mom said beginning to cry.

~*~*~*~*~*

“I called Abi earlier to tell her I want her to be one of my bridesmaids.” I said to Cutter.

We were lying in his bed with all the lights off, my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. We decided to sleep at his house tonight because we could hear my mom, hunter and, Ashley talking in the living room and they can talk of hours.

“We should probably start planning it.” Cutter said.

“I know I was thinking that too. I have a few ideas in mind.” I said to him.

“And what are they?”

“I was thinking during the summer before we leave for college.” I said. “I was thinking don’t want anything fancy or normal. I want a country wedding. What if it was in your dad’s field that we went to and it was in the afternoon and after we could have a bonfire.” I said as all my ideas came out.

“I like it and that field has special memories for us.” He said flipping us over to he was hovering over me.

He started kissing me and I immediately started kissing him back. We slowly started taking off each other’s cloths.

He broke our kiss for a moment to lean over to the night stand to grab a condom.

“You know those condoms are still coming in handy.” He said as we both started laughing.