First day of school

Sorry for and spelling or grammar mistakes. (unedited)

My alarm on my phone goes off  "uggg!" I mumbled as I rolled out of bed. I looked at my clock 6:30am. School at 8:00 so I have plenty of time to get ready. I go take a quick shower and wash my hair. I end up blow drying  and curling my hair. Usually I just wear my hair in a ponytail or straight but it's my first day why not curl it. My hair is about boob length and is a pretty blonde color. I then do my makeup which usually only consist of some mascara, but with it being my first day I do a little bit of powder and a soft neutral color eyeshadow with top eyeliner with mascara. My bright blue eyes popped especially with the white shirt I was wearing. I had on a tight white v neck shirt that did not show much but gave just a little touch of cleavage. I also had on my dark boot cut miss me jeans and my favorite pair of cowboy boots tucked underneath. 

By the time I was done it was 7:30 so I grabbed my book bag, phone and keys to head downstairs. My mom had left a note in the kitchen saying that she had already left for the day and wished me a good first day of school. I grab a granola bar and a water and head out the door to school.

School is only about 10 mins away from my house so by the time a few songs played I was there pulling into an empty spot. I jumped out of my truck and opened the back door to grab my bag. By the time I closed the door and looked around, pretty much everyone outside was staring at me. I slowly began to walk towards the front of the school trying to ignore all the stares. I did not enjoy being the center of attention and overall I was a pretty shy person.

As I'm walking I hear a few guys yell different things like
"Hey hot stuff!"  "Sexy!"   "Hot damn!"

Yeah I have had many people tell me I'm hot or have a nice butt and stuff like that. I try to ignore it because I not the type of person to try to flaunt or show off that sort of thing.

I guess I zone out for a minute because next thing I know I'm tripping and heading for the ground. I embrace myself for the impact, but I never make it to the ground. I feel strong arms around my waist pulling me up. "sorry darlin', that was my fault." says a man in a thick southern accent. I turn around to see a the most beautiful man ever. We lock eyes for a moment and the concern was shown clear in his eyes. He was towering over me at about 6'3, thick muscular arms, shaggy curly hair hiding under his hat and blue/ gray eyes. He was wearing a tight black shirt, some tight wrangler jeans and a pair of dirty cowboy boots.

I quickly get out of his grip. "It's fine. It was also my fault I wasn't really paying attention where I was going."

"You new here?" he asks me.

"Yes sir, my name is Sierra."

"Cutter, let me show you to the office." he says in response.

"That's a cool name. You don't have to show me to the office, it will make you late to class." I tell him as we once again get lost into each others eyes.

He gives me a goofy grin,"I don't care. Come on darlin" he says as we start walking to the office.

I do believe in love in first sight and I thing I just saw it happen.

After walking for a few minutes he breaks the silence between us "I love your boots."

"Thanks, I like your hat." I giggle back as he opens the door to the office for me and we both step in.

"Hi, I'm a new student." I say to the middle aged lady siting behind the desk.

"Full name, age, and grade" she replies back.

"Sierra Darrah, 18 and senior."

"Thank you. Here's you schedule and locker number. Mr. Warner would you like to show her around school since you have the same first period?" She says looking to Cutter.