Ty!

Thank you all so much for making this my most popular story, with a wopping 8.25 k veiws! I am basically nothing in real life so it means a lot to me that so many people are making recognition of the story. If you read the sequal, I'm sorry I haven't updated, I will try to. Also, thank you to people who vote, add the story to the reading list, comment, and the active readers of all my stories. I'm planning on making a shoutout chapter so I can give shoutouts to my active readers (people who follow me and read most/all of my smexy trash) Here is just a few, thank you...

AmaiUzumaki
JustAQuietPerson07
abster06
Brokensnowflake27
ReynicoIsLife

For being great friends and supporting me overall.

Thank you...

JuliPow
Mishi_Uchiha
SarcasticKitsune
Fetty909

for making some great stories that have all inspired me so much

Thank you...

StellaWilson452
EternalxFlower
DominaKat634
SuperCutieKitty360

For being active readers that push me to keep going without making me feel pressured.

I love you all ^ and I love you, whoever is reading this. You have all been so good to me. Thank you for making me happy and supporting me. Thank you for not pushing me to update, and if you do so, in a respecful and polite manner.

And if you have been here since "The first sleepover" Was out (Story I deleted), thank you. You're a true O.G!

Ily all.

<3