Chapter 6

'Thinking'
"Kyuubi speech"
"Angry people speech"
"Talking"
*sarcastic action*
*action*

————————————————————

"I'm the nine tailed fox vessel." I tell truthfully. "Wha?! But how?" Sasuke asks. "That is why I have no parents. Twelve and a half years ago an unexpected nine tails attack was sent. The reason it was so unexpected was because a man was controlling the tailed beast. That man is the masked man and why I want to kill him is cause he killed my family. I'm telling you now because I need to inform you that me and the nine tails believe that the masked man is an Uchiha." I explain. "An Uchiha?! That's impossible! I'm the last Uchiha!" He yells.

"Please, don't lie. I know Itachi is alive. And I know he is the one you want to kill." I say. He gulps,"But..." I begin. "But?" Sasuke wonders. I nod. "You nor Itachi are the Uchiha that killed my family. Neither of you have the Rinnegan." I explain,"We believe there is a third Uchiha that helped your brother in his criminal act. That is the masked man. I know what his mask looks like. If I discover him, he will die." Sasuke nods. We walk back to the team's.

Once there, everyone was freaking out. They saw us and gasped. "Naruko! Neji won't wake up!" Sakura explains. I sigh. "Everyone, move back." I say. I remove my gloves and showed scarred hands. Everyone gasped but Sasuke and Kakashi. They knew I was scarred all over. Physically and emotionally. Everyone steps back and I slightly rubbed my hands. I feel the upper shoulders and lower legs to see the power of Neji's pulse. I take out a notepad.

"Guy, how old is Neji?" I ask. "I believe 13 or 14." He says. "Thank you." I feel his neck. The pulses are all wonky and different than they should be. "Dose he have any disability's or long term diseases?" I ask. "Not that I know of." Guy replies. "Then this is bad." I whisper. I pick Neji up and cary him on my back. "I will be right back." My notepad falls but I don't notice.

Guy POV

As Naruko walks away with the half dead Neji, her notepad that she previously scribbled in dropped. I pick it up and see what she was writing. "Oh my goodness!" I yell. "What is it, Guy?" Kakashi asks. I hand him the notepad. "Oh my goodness. It seems like Neji's heartbeat is confusingly low!" He exclaimed. "12 beats less then he should be!"

Naruko POV

I lay Neji down on a bed. I rub my hands together violently, then blow on them. A red chakra comes out of my hands, I check Neji's heartbeat. 'Back to normal.' I shake Neji awake. He opens his eyes and sees me. "What on earth happened?" Neji asked and sat up. "Neji, I would consider you a very lucky boy." I say. "Why?" He asked. "If it wasn't for my special training in medical ninjutsu, you would probably be dead, or half dead." I explain. "Thank you, may we go back to the others now?" He asks. I nod, then we walk out.

Sasuke's POV

After Naruko left and we knew what was wrong. There was a flash of red light, then moments later, Naruko came out with a perfectly fine Neji walking next to her.

"Oh my! Is Neji-San alright?!" Lee asks. "Yes, and I believe that if it wasn't for a special training I took, he would probably have died." She says.

Naruko POV

"Thanks you, Naruko." Neji says. "It's no problem, really!" I eye smile. "Now, I would like to take my team and do some special training." Kakashi says and walks away with the three of us following.

We are in the middle of a forest. Kakashi throws down two kunai's one in front of Sasuke and one with Sakura. I realize what is happening. "Uh, why do I-" I begin but Kakashi cuts me off,"To make sure they don'tUh, Well... Die." I nod.

"What is going on?" Sakura asks. Kakashi explains,"You will be climbing trees-" He begins but Sakura cuts him off,"Well, this will be easy then!" "You didn't let me finish. I meant you will be climbing trees, without using your hands." "Wha?! That's impossible!" Sakura yells. "No, it's not." I say. "Ehh?!"

Kakashi demonstrates and climbs the tree and explains what to do. He then walks away. I sit there and draw in a notebook that I brought.

 I sit there and draw in a notebook that I brought

What she drew.

"Haha! This is easy!" Sakura exclaims. I look over and see her on the third branch of a tree. "Well done, Sakura. Keep practicing and you will go on duty tomorrow." I say. She nods and try's to get higher on the tree.

I notice Sasuke struggling so I close my notebook and call him over. He comes over,"Is something wrong?" He asks. "Well, I notice you struggling. I just want to tell you, focus on applying chakra to your feet, nothing else." I told him. He nods then goes back to trying.

A couple minutes later I hear a loud thud. I look over and see Sakura, lying on the floor, sitting on her bent leg. She gives a loud,"OWW!" I run over to her.

"Alright, Sakura. The way I'm about to bend your leg might hurt. But it's for your own good, alright?" I say. "A-alright" I move her leg and see her flinching face. I look at the medical notepad that Guy gave back after I helped Neji. I look at a picture and nod.

I take off my gloves and do my Kyuubi medical Ninjutsu. There was a red flash then her leg was better. "Ah! Oh my GOD!! How did you do that?!" She asks. I shrug. "Thank you!" She says. "Get back to training. I'm here to keep everyone from getting hurt and to make sure you and Sasuke get this down." I say. Sakura nods.

————————————————————

1,005 words

Thx for reading

Review, I answer them

Bye!