Shot 12- Anjali Arrests Shivaay

Banner by GraphicAssemblers ImLilMissComplicated (Thank you very much for this beautiful banner ️❤️❤️❤️)

SHOT 12

Everyone is shocked to see Anjali who is pointing a gun towards Shivaay. Bhavya is shocked to see ShivIka there.

DadMomShalu: Anjali/ Amma??

Bhavya: Shivaay Singh Oberoi is here??

Arjun: Anjali, naan sollurathe konjum kelu. (Anjali, listen to me first.) (Anjali shows her palm towards him.)

Anjali: You are under arrest, Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi!!

Arjun: No, Anjali!! You can't arrest him!! He is innocent.

Anjali: Just shut up!! I know what I am doing. Don't you dare to interfere in my work. Thambi nu kude paake maaten!! (I won't even care that you are my brother!!) (She said angrily looking at him.) Enggelaam thedikittu irunthom!! Aana ingge yen idathuleye olinjikittu irukkan. Athukku neengge ellam odanthai!! (We were searchingly for him everywhere!! But he is hiding at my place!! And you all are helping him!!)

Shivaay: Please don't scold them. They just wanted to help me.

Anjali: You just shut up!! How dare you to run away after murdering a girl who was your friend's wife?? (About to place the gun on his forehead but Shalu came in between blocking her.)

Shalu: Avare ethum pannathe!! Unakku sudanumna mothale enneye sudu!! En Catman ethum pannathe!! Avaru rombe nallavaru. (Don't do anything to him!! If you want to shoot, shoot me first!! Don't do anything to my catman. He is a very good man.) (Hugs Shivaay. Shivaay is overwhelmed seeing the little girl defending him and he just caresses her hair.)

Mom: Paaru, Anjali. Chinna kulanthai kude teriyuthu avaru thappu pannalenu. Nee yen nambe maatinggure?? Inthe thambi nallavaru di. (See, Anjali. A kid knows that he is innocent. But why are you not believing it?? This guy is innocent.)

Anjali: Unnode certificate lam enakku thevei illei, ma. Evidence ellam ivan thaan kolaikaaran solluthu. (I don't need your certificate about him. All the evidence are saying that he is the murderer.)Bhavya, arrest him!!

Annika: No!! Please!! Shivaay didn't do the murder!!

Anjali: Bhavya, just do what I said!!

Bhavya: Yes, Anjali!! (Bhavya takes the handcuffs and wears it on Shivaay's hands. She is about to take Shivaay.)

Anjali: (towards her family) You all need to follow us too for hiding him in this house after knowing he is a criminal.

Dad: Mrs Anjali Vikramadityan, this man is not proved as a murderer yet. You don't have the rights to say him as a criminal. He is just an accused. The court and the judge will decide if he is the one did the murder. We are having confidence that he is innocent. We don't mind coming with you.

Anjali: Bhavya, call his family and tell them that Shivaay Singh Oberoi has been arrested and ask them to come to your office now. I need to know if they are aware that he was hiding at my place. I want everyone to be there including Mr Mohit Malhotra as he is the one affected the most. Let him be happy that we have found the murderer.

Arjun: Thappu pannure, Anjali!! (You are doing wrong, Anjali!!)

Anjali: Ethu sari ethu thappunu enakku nalla theriyum. Nee sollanumnu avasiyam illei!! Ellarum pesame vannge. (I know what is right and wrong. You don't have to teach me!! Just come with us quietly.) (Anjali and Bhavya take them from there. Arjun looks at Shivaay helplessly while Shivaay just shakes his head. Annika is crying while Shalu is consoling her and wipes her tears.)