SHOT 3 - Anjali Shocks Mohit

SHOT 3

OBEROI MANSION

Anjali and Bhavya enter the room wearing gloves. Anjali looks around the room.

Bhavya: This is where the body was lying. (Showing Shivaay's bed.)

Anjali goes towards the bed and looks at it thoroughly.

Anjali: The body was alone??

Bhavya: It was alone when others saw it. But, there is a sign that someone was lying beside the body. (Showing the bedsheet which is messed a bit.) So, I guess Shivaay Singh Oberoi is the one lied beside the body. He must have been scared seeing the dead body and left the house.

Anjali: You mean, he ran away??

Bhavya: No, mam. He didn't run that time. He left the house but he returned again. He only ran after we found the evidence against him. Moreover, he didn't remember what happened the previous night. Not only him, but none of them remember what happened that night. (Anjali started to think.)

Anjali: Let's go, Miss Bhavya.

Bhavya: Yes, mam. (They leave from there to living room where the whole family are waiting.)

Anjali: Ok, we are leaving now. We might come here again. (Turns to go)

Annika: Mam, my husband is innocent. He can't kill anyone. By seeing you, I felt like God has sent you to save my husband. Please save him. (She says with tears filled eyes.)

Anjali: If your husband is innocent, he definitely can be saved. (Mohit who just came there with his bags hears them.)

Mohit: (shouts) Your husband can't be saved. (All turn towards him.) He has killed my wife. (Annika jerks hearing him. Anjali glares at him.)

Anjali: You are Mr.??

Mohit: Mohit Malhotra also known as Magician 'Taj’.

Anjali: (crosses her arms) You are a magician??

Mohit: Yes.

Anjali: (raises her eyebrows) You can do any kind of magic??

Mohit: Yes. I can do any kind of magic.

Anjali: Really?? Then, why you didn't use your magic and make your wife alive again?? (Mohit is dumbstruck with her question. The Oberois too. Anjali smirks and turns to the Oberois.) This house is having CCTV, right?? (They nod.) Miss Bhavya, I want to see all the footages. Can you get them for me??

Bhavya: Mam, the system was down that day and all the CCTVs were not working. So, no footage is available. (Anjali started to think.)

Anjali: I'm asking all the footages, not only for that day. The system was down that day only, right?? Previous days footages must be available. Get for me those footages.

Rudra: (whispers to Omkara) Is she really a CBI officer?? What she is going to do with those footages?? Those won't be useful to save Shivaay bhaiya.

Om: (whispers) I am thinking the same. Never mind, let see first what she is going to do with them.

Anjali: (looks at OmRu) Have you both done?? (OmRu look at her confusingly.) I mean have you both done talking about me?? Do you want to see my ID card?? So that you will believe that I'm a CBI officer?? (OmRu are surprised.)

Om: Sorry. We were just….. Don't mistaken us. We will get you all the footages. Rudra, ask Khanna to get the footages she asked. (Rudra turns to go.)

Anjali: (surprised) What did you call him??

Om: Rudra. Rudra Singh Oberoi.

Anjali: (towards Rudra) Rudra?? Your name is Rudra??