SHOT 1- AniRi Meet Bhavya

SHOT 1

OBEROI MANSION

Annika is crying in her room thinking about Shivaay. Gauri is consoling her.

Gauri: Don't cry, di. Nothing will happen to jiju. Don't lose your hope. I have a confident that jiju never done the murder.

Annika: I know, Gauri. Shivaay can't murder anyone. I can sure about that. What I'm worrying now that Shivaay has escaped from the police. All the evidence are against him. I'm scared that the police might do something to him. (Cries badly.)

Gauri could understand Annika's fear and she is worrying the same too. But she can't show her fear to her di or Annika will be more worried. Gauri composed herself.

Gauri: Arrey, you are worrying about this. Di, jiju knows the police are searching for him. He must be very careful and hiding at a safe place.

Annika: (holds Gauri's hands) Gauri, I don't want anything to happen to Shivaay. We must do something to save him from this murder case. (Gauri thinks for a while.)

Gauri: Let's go and meet Bhavya. (Annika agrees and they leave from there.)

Bhavya's Office

Bhavya: Listen, Mrs Annika. I can't do anything in this case. All the evidence are against your husband. Moreover, he has escaped from the police. This is strong enough to prove that he is the murderer.

Gauri: But Bhavya, jiju has ran because he is confused. He didn't remember what happened that night. Maybe he ran away because he is innocent. It doesn't mean only the one who is guilty will escape from the police. Innocent people can escape too.

Annika: Please do something, Bhavya. My Shivaay can't kill anyone. (Bhavya recalls how Shivaay saved Annika from Daksh by jumping from the building. She saw the love he was having for Annika in his eyes that day. She too felt that Shivaay didn't commit the crime but she doesn't get any evidence for that.)

Bhavya: I can understand your feelings, Mrs Annika but I can't do anything against the law. We might can do something if we get any clues or evidence on his favour. As I tried, I can't find anything favourable for him. (Annika cries again. Gauri takes Annika from there.)

Gauri: Di, don't worry. The God knows what is the truth. He will definitely help us.

Annika: (looks at the sky) God!! Please do something. Please save my husband from this case. He is innocent and you know it. If you are really existing in this world, prove my husband's innocence and make the real culprit to get caught.

CHENNAI

A girl is busily working on her laptop at her house. An elderly man is seen reading a newspaper. A guy and a little girl are whispering something towards each other while sitting on the sofa. An elderly came bringing few cups of coffee and hand over to them. The guy nods at the little girl looks at his sister who is busy with her work.

Guy: Anjali….

Anjali: (still working on her laptop) Hmm…

Guy: Anjali….

Anjali: Sollu, Arjun. (Tell me, Arjun.)

Arjun: Mothe ingge konjum paaru. Chumma laptop ye nodinkittu irukke. (First, take your eyes from the laptop and look at me.)

Anjali: (turns to him) Enna da!!?? (What??)

Arjun: Illei yeppe parthalum velei velei nu irukkiye. Konje naalu leave potu enggeyavathu poitu varalame?? Neeyum ippothan oru periya case'eh mudichirukke. Naanum periya problem lernthu thappichi vanthirukken. Mind relax panrathukku aavuthu enggeyavathu poitu varalam. Shalu kuttykum school holidays start aayirichi. Paavam ive, Chennai thavire vere enggeyum ava ponathe illei. (You are always busy with your work only. Let's take few days off and go for a vacation. You just have solved a big case. And I too just escaped from a terrible problem. At least we should go for mind relaxation. And our Shalu too on school holidays. Pity her, she has never went out of Chennai.) (He side hugs his 5 years old niece, Shalini @ Shalu. Anjali again continues working on laptop.)