I turned to walk to her but I felt a hand on my shoulder. Shocked, I looked at Asaad, who quickly pulled his hands away. This was our first physical contact and I didn't know what to think of it.

He shook his head and looked at the girl.

"Yasmeen" Asaad called out, and her head snapped towards us.

And then the deadly look on her face changed into a wide smile.

"Asaad! Didn't think I'd find you easily in this fucking crowded school" And then she ran to him and hugged him.

Uh....
Wow
Just wow
So he knew her and
Asaad was such an ass.

She pulled away from the hug while he stood there looking confused. He seems rather satisfied that she stepped back.

"Being in the same school and attending the same classes with a whole Asaad Khalid. Now that's a fucking life achievement" She smirked, putting both hands in her pockets. She wore a plain grey sweater and black trousers. Her black hair was tied up in a ponytail which cascaded down her waist.

"And who's this fucking cutie? Omg is this fucking Elham?"

I arched a brow. I guess I was more popular than I thought.

Lmao.

She pulled me into a tight hug.

"So when do I get to see your face? I made a deal with this ugly ass cousin of mine that I'd get to see your face before he does"

Apparently, they were cousins.

"Uh..." I started but couldn't finish my sentence. The whole incident was just too confusing.

"Don't worry, we could go over to your place after school today. And no it's not because I want to see your face. Well yes I'd love to see the pretty face behind that veil but I just think we'd make great friends"

Okay, I've literally not met someone this talkative before.

"Sure"

"And you're gonna have to get used to me saying words like fuck, damn, bitch, asshole, slut... in summary your just have to get used to curse words" she grinned.

"Sure"

The bell rang and I could only thank God. It was such an awkward situation that I wasn't ready for.

Turned out we all had the same class so we walked down the hallway together with me standing in the middle and the other two on each side.

And as Yasmeen filled our ears with her complains and curses, I noticed Imaan walked pass us and a frown washed through her face.

And all I could do was frown too.

~<~<~<~<~

Detention.
Utterly boring.
After what seemed like eternity, the detention class was over and I tiredly stood up to leave. As I walked down the quiet corridor, I wondered why people had to go to school. I mean you end up spending like 20 years of your life schooling and won't remember half of the things you were thought after graduation. Plus you might not end up practicing what you studied. I mean, I know school was actually useful and stuff but on days like these where I was just sad, I just hated school.
I was having a mild headache and my eyes were heavy.