22. Lia

It's been about 20 days since I said I might continue so here I am :) I hope this is good...I haven't written fiction in a while 😅 -@gettheink

*Lia's POV*

I woke up to a beautiful day. The weather wasn't bad and for once my hair looked decent. I thought maybe I could finally have a good day.

What exactly is a good day?

A good day to me would be getting to school on time, not tripping in the middle of the hallway and getting a good stop at lunch.

Sound simple right? Well it might, but my day never seems to turn out this way. 

So let's just hope today will be an exception.

***

The school bus stopped and I bolted out. I wasn't late but I just needed to make sure I was in class extra early.

I made it into class and spent the extra time scrolling through my phone.

When the bell finally rang, students started entering the classroom and sitting in their assigned seats.

When the teacher arrived she told us she had exiting news for us.

But is a teachers news ever exciting?

"Listen up. As of today we will have a new student joing us," she said "Come on in."

As soon as the student walked in all heads began to look up.

"What's your name dude!" A student asked.

"Perseus Jackson but you can call me Percy." The new kid said.

He had a nice voice. I usually don't compliment others but I like this guy. I think we will get along.

"Okay Percy you can sit by the girl in the third row with the ponytail."

Me? That's me. Oh no! I said I liked him but I don't want to sit next to him.

Every year whenever there is a new student whoever is seated next to him has to tour him around.

I hate touring people because than they make me late to all of my classes.

"Hello seatmate~!" Percy said.

"Hi"

"You don't seem too happy," he said as he poked my cheek "don't worry I'm a good guy."

"Lia and Percy please refrain from talking while I'm up here." The teacher said.

"Yes. Sorry Ms. Hong." I replied.

Maybe this won't be a good day.

"Hey seatmate...what's your name?" Percy whispered.

I ignored him.

"Hey...how long is this class?" He asked.

I continued to ignore him.

"Hey~ Why are you ignoring me?" He said as he started to poke my shoulder.

"Do you not like me?" He whispered.

I kept ignoring him but he seemed to never run out of questions.

"Do you like pancakes?"

"When will we leave?"

"Do you like the color blue?"

It was a never ending cycle. I thought this was it. I would die because a teenage boy would annoy me to death.

But the bell rang. It rang and I was able to leave. I walked out of class so fast.

"Hey! Seatmate! Don't leave! You need to tour me!"

Oh crap. How could I forget?

"Okay! My name is Lia. 1st period is 1 hour long. I was ignoring you so I wouldn't get in trouble and no I don't dislike you!"

"Woah~ You actually remembered all my questions!"

"Yeah I get it I have a good memory. Now what's your schedule?"

Percy handed me his schedule and it just so happened to be identical to mine.

How could this happen? Can't just one day be good?

"Congratulations your stuck with me all day."

"What?" He asked.

"We have the exact same schedule."

"Nice! I'll be with someone I know all day! Let's go!" He said as he began to walk.

"Class is the other way."

"Let's go!" He said as he quickly began walking the other way.

***

The day dread on and I spent every class with the new boy. Surprisingly he was sort of funny and had an athletic side to him.

I admit I was annoyed at first but I think he's pretty cool now.

***

I hope the story wasn't bad. It was short but I cut it off earlier than expected since it's getting late and I'd like to update quickly.

- @gettheink