4. Hailee Johnson

---Hailee Pov ---

Today i was hanging out with my good friend Gemma when two girls and a boy came running up to us. They looked all sweaty and a bit..bloody.

"Hey i'm Piper and umm do you know where the Evergreen Gardens here in Vermont is?" said a girl that looked around my age.

"Yeah, you guys aren't from around here are you?" Gemma replied back to the girl with brown hair.

"No questions please! Were in a hurry can you tell us where the garden is?" said the girl with the nice tan and curly blonde hair.

"Oh okay its on 15 Cabin Lane Waterbury Center" i answered a bit puzzled to why there were in such a rush to go to a garden.

Just as i said that, they ran off and the cute boy with the black hair and sea green eyes yelled " THANK YOU!!!" and continued to run off.

I turned to Gemma and said " I wonder what that was all about."

"Yeah like it's just a garden with a giant dog and weird old lady as an owner"

" Yeah and like why did he have a pen with them?"

"I know right and than both girls had a weird belt thing caring a stick? Like who caries a stick with them?" Gemma questioned.

"Plus i saw weird letters on their shirts and blood!!" I whisper yelled to Gemma. Like that was the weirdest encounter iv'e ever had with a stranger. They had weird sticks, shirts and blood. Oh well i guess i can't judge people i don't know.

IMMMM SO SORRY THIS ONE SUCKED SO BADLY AND ASDFGHJKL IM SORRRRRRRRRRY I WROTE IT IN A RUSH!!!!! ILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT ONE IS AMAZHANG AND LONG AND GREAT