With him?!

Writer's P.O.V.

We are now in the classroom, in the Ninja Academy, in the Village Hidden in Leaf.
Iruka sensei chooses members of the teams who will work together and become ninjas and defend the village one day.
Every team has 3 members and 1 sensei, leader of the team. There are many students and we'll get to know them later.
They're all 13.

Writer's message: I hope that all of you know how Saukra, Sasuke and other characters in Naruto looks like, so I don't need to describe them. Thank you, and keep reading!

Sakura's P.O.V.

Today is that day! I'll finally be on the team with 2 others students from my class! I can't wait to become a professional medical ninja, like legendary Tsunade! It's been my dream since I was 7 and today is my first step to become medical ninja!
I really hope that I'll be in the team with some good students.

I'm one of the best in the class. Actually I'm the best, but I can't say it that way because there is one more student who has the same top grades as me.
And it actually goes to my nerves, because he is a playboy! His name is Sasuke Uchiha, from the legendary Uchiha clan.. That's why he's so popular among the girls. But not me! I'm only focused on my dream.

,,And now, finally, the members of the team 7 are.."- Iruka sensei is talking.
.
.
.
,,Naruto Uzumaki, Haruno Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha."- Iruka continued.
,,WHAT!?"- I yelled.
,,Sakura, we're on the same team!"- Naruto said to me.

Naruto is my best friend since childhood. He doesn't have parents and his dream is to become Hokage one day. I love him so much(as a friend) and I think that his will is what I love about him the most. We start playing together in the kindergarten, and we grow up together. He doesn't have very good grades, but he's giving his best in training and I really believe that he'll become Hokage one day.

,,Yes, I'm so happy. But why with him?"- I replied, while I was looking at Sasuke who was sitting in front of us.
,, Don't worry, you have me, if he tries something fishy I'll punch him."- Naruto told me, while he was smiling.
,,Got it."- I said and I smiled him back.

Everybody was sitting with their team, so Naruto told Sasuke to come and sit next to us. He came after few seconds and sat next to Naruto.

,,Hi, I'm Sasuke."- Sasuke told us.
,,My name is Naruto, and this is Sakura."- Naruto told him.
,,Oh yes, you're the one who yelled when Iruka sensei told us that we are on the same team hahaha."- Sasuke laughed.
,,Yes... sorry about that."- I replied.
,,No worries, I hope that we'll get along well."-Sasuke said happy.
,,Of course!"-Naruto replied.
,,Mhm.."-I mumbled.

I wasn't happy at all.. Why I must be on the same team as him... Now the other girls will hate me, because of that.. I'll lose some friends I'm sure of it. But I'm glad that Naruto is with me. He'll help me if Sasuke tries something weird, but I think he won't because he has a lots of fans... Like his brother Itachi... Everyone thinks that they are perfect! Uchiha brothers... Everybody calls them that... I'm sick of it.. they're not nothing special..
But as long as he doesn't slow me, I can manage to be in the same team with him.

,,Now I'll told you who will be the leader of your teams."- Iruka sensei told us, while he was looking at some papers.

The other teams were all meet their sensei's but ours was late...
Iruka sensei told us to wait in the classroom for him.
I was so curious about our new sensei. His name is Kakashi Hatake, if I heard correctly.

,,Hey guys, we're waiting here for almost 2 hours, I don't think if he'll come.."- Naruto said.
,,But we must wait, at least till the sun goes down."- I told them.

Sasuke was just sitting there, next to window, and he wasn't speaking.

,,Well, I won't just sit and wait for him, he doesn't respect our time, so this is revenge!"-Naruto yelled.
,,What will you do?"-I asked.
,,Hehe you'll see"- Naruto laughed.

Naruto took one of his books and he put in on the doors, so when sensei opens the door, the book will fall on his head.

,,Oh come on, he'll never fell for that!"-I said.
,,You don't know that."-Naruto told me.
,,He's a jonin, I also don't think that he'll fell for that stupid prank.."-Sasuke said.
,,Hey! Wait and see!"-Naruto was a little pissed.

After a 10 minutes, we heard steeps.
We were all looking at the doors.
The doors started opening and we were watching carefully.

In one moment the doors opened and the book fell on sensei's head....
He fell for it! I can't believed!