nineteen - clean up the mess

song - Fix You by Coldplay 

~"Tears streaming down your face
I promise you I will learn from all my mistakes
oh when you lose something that you can't replace
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"~

Finn found himself walking down the narrow streets of where they had been staying, walking for miles until he was in the neighborhood of the Brown residence. Millie had been in a deep sleep so it was relatively easy for him to sneak out of the hotel room, leaving a note for her in case she got worried about where he was. Deep down he knew that she probably wouldn't care, but he left the note in case overnight she had miraculously decided to care about him again, not that he deserved it. The street lights reflected over his skin, the pale skin lit up with golden orange light as he stood outside of the mansion. 

The house seemed empty from outside, an eerie kind of atmosphere that set him on edge. Finn shivered from the cold, wishing that he could turn back around and hold Millie while she slept, too deep in her slumber to push him away. But then he remembered that he was doing this was for her, that he wanted to show her how serious he was about his feelings being real this time, and that the last thing he would ever do is hurt her. He stepped forward slowly, carefully picking the lock on the door, unaware that it was already open. 

There was nobody around and Finn sighed, slowly making a beeline for the study in the corner of the living room. A flash of blood and bullet holes flashed through his brain, him wincing slightly as he looked into the room, only for his eyes to widen in confusion when he saw the place cleaned spotless. There was a file on the chair, open and ready as if someone had just been looking through it. Finn's hands eagerly latched onto the paper, his dark eyes greedily scanning the contents as if it would help to piece everything together. It made his eyes widen, his mouth part with a small intake of air, everything starting to make sense to him. His breath had been taken away at the image of the man next to the report. 

Frank Nomad, 41, has been seen in the surrounding perimeter, watching Mrs Brown while she completed housework. He has been given several warnings and security have been alerted of his presence by Mr Brown, him giving orders to take action if the man steps over the boundaries of the property. He is usually dressed in a dark suit, sometimes seen with a black umbrella to shield his face or sunglasses in the heat. He has dark hair and green eyes, picture to the left, a very dangerous man that has had an insane obsession with Mrs Brown for years before she got married to Mr Robert Brown of Brown Enterprises

"Looking for someone?" a cold voice came from behind him. 

The Boss looked weaker as if his body was exhausted, his face dirty with blood and his teeth slightly yellow. He limped slightly as he walked and Finn frowned, not used to seeing the man in such a vulnerable state. One glance around the room told Finn that he was alone, as if perhaps he had nobody left to follow him anymore, knowing that he was going to do anything in his power to convince Finn to come back. 

"You look like shit" Finn shrugged. 

The Boss let out a tired laugh. "You don't look great yourself, Finn."

"Why are you here?" Finn asked, although he knew exactly what his answer would be. 

"Why are you here?" The Boss smirked tiredly, leaning against the wall.

Finn scanned over his exhausted heavy body and how his teeth were stained slightly with blood, as if he had been through a hell of a fight. He wasn't ready to back down and part of him looked wild, like he had gained insanity through everything. He looked ready to kill and it made Finn gulp slightly in fear.