"He said to meet him here, but I haven't see him anywhere yet. Mattaku, I don't think he's even a fan of this event," Ino sighed before frowning. "I really wish he'd come though,"

When she heared what her friend said, it made her frowned as well. The truth is, Ino isn't the only girl who wanted their significant other to come and enjoy the ceremony together. Maybe Sakura being jealous of Hinata's future husband isn't right, but Naruto has always been so straight-forward to his bride until this very second. He always made sure that Hinata is satisfied with everything they did together. No, Sakura didn't wish Sasuke to be like Naruto - she just wished he could be here, attending his best friend's wedding. And maybe, be with Sakura for a little while.

When Ino was frowning, Sakura pat her shoulder to cheer her up until she saw someone approaching both of them from Ino's back. She wasn't sure who it was, but when the figure get closer to them, she knows who. Sakura smirked, "Speak of the devil,"

Ino raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you talking about?"

"I was asking myself who is this girl standing in the middle of the party and being this beautiful," Ino blushed when she heard the very familiar voice before slowly turn around and only to see her boyfriend, wearing a tux with a genuine smile.

"Sa-Sai!" Ino looked a bit surprised, blushing up when she saw him dressing up like this. He rarely wears something like this.

"And I figure it out, it would be my own girlfriend," he finishes his sentences with a smile. "You look very beautiful, Ino,"

"Sai!" She seems very flattered to hear what her boyfriend just confessed to her. Even though they always flirted at each other, but being so open about it is still too stiffed for Ino to face it.

Sakura giggled, seeing her friend is melting by Sai's words. Then she turned to see Shikamaru with Temari on the other side of park, holding hands together. It feels like love is in the air. Well, it is a wedding ceremony. Of course everyone wanted to bring their dates to this rare occasion. Wedding is still very rare for them to celebrate, Naruto and Hinata are the only couple who are very open about their new relationship. They worked for this wedding for a month, so it's understandable that Sakura hadn't see him for the past few weeks. He must have helped Hinata with all the marriage settings.

He is going to be a husband, and soon a head leader of his own family - Sakura understands that Naruto is going to be very busy later on. But for now, she wants to see him in person and actually congratulate him for being himself. Sakura smiled while holding her own tears because she didn't notice that her own friend is growing up right in front of her eyes. Did Sasuke feel this way too when it comes to this? She looked at her finger and saw a very slim wedding ring on her ring finger.

She remembered that exact night when Sasuke came to her and actually ask her to marry him. Even though they didn't make it official, but she knows that both Naruto and Sasuke somehow planned this or they have thunk the exact same thing. Never mind that, as long as Sakura is wearing her ring, she knows that Sasuke would always be in her heart. And so he is. As long as he kept his promises, she knows that Sasuke is going to come back home to see her. Or maybe, to get married unofficially. Who knows?

---

"Nee-sama looks so beautiful! doesn't she, otou-sama?" Hanabi exclaimed before asking her father who is looking at his daughter, standing beside her soon-to-be husband.